1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure is, I think HT realised they screwed that sculpt up so made sure they didn't make the same mistake here.
Something I've found out is that likeness is insanely subjective. I still think The Wolverine has a super excellent likeness even if dofp is better.

As much as I like this figure I have a feeling it'll be in stock for a while and may wind up discounted like the last couple of versions. Still tempting but I think I'll hold off for a while.

The suit looks cool to me despite him not wearing it in the main film much. Just at $260 is a bit high, even $240 with a coupon is. I'll see if he goes on sale or maybe try to look for it used. If it doesn't go down by the end of the year I'll pick it up.

I actually just watched the movie for the first time on blu ray . Pretty cool movie but not my favorite . I can see them making another version of wolverine with the 70's clothing .

I can't see that. Even an announcement of a 70s outfit Wolverine would cannibalise sales of this figure. And as time goes on they'll just give less and less of a damn about releasing more figures from this film. I think we're once again looking at a one & done scenario here unfortunately. Oh well, Wolverine from Apocalypse maybe?

There is an untitled Wolverine sequel that has been announced for 2017 I think we'll be seeing him in his civilian clothes. If you can wait till that time to pick him up! :)

Having a bit of fun today...Wolverine VS The Hulk ! FIGHT!
image.jpg

Trying out Thor's base, think it goes better with wolverine than Thor, kinda fits with the whole post apocalyptic vibe of the film.
image.jpg

He did. Alas I still find myself wrestling with the question - 'should I?'

Having a hard time getting past the fact that he really did nothing but lie on his back while wearing this costume. In terms of trying to get a figure to represent a character in your collection, it's kinda like buying Lando Calrissian from Empire Strikes Back in the outfit he is seen in at the end of that movie and paying the same big money for it as if they had made the primary outfit.

On the one hand this figure absolutely makes more sense for a superhero shelf, but on the other hand we have that^ ......which really reduces the excitement factor. As someone said it'd be fine if you knew this outfit would appear again in the next film but chances are it won't.

He did. Alas I still find myself wrestling with the question - 'should I?'

Having a hard time getting past the fact that he really did nothing but lie on his back while wearing this costume. In terms of trying to get a figure to represent a character in your collection, it's kinda like buying Lando Calrissian from Empire Strikes Back in the outfit he is seen in at the end of that movie and paying the same big money for it as if they had made the primary outfit.

On the one hand this figure absolutely makes more sense for a superhero shelf, but on the other hand we have that^ ......which really reduces the excitement factor. As someone said it'd be fine if you knew this outfit would appear again in the next film but chances are it won't.

In the movie yeah... but on your Shelf!? he can do anything!

I'm getting but may have to wait for a discount because I have other priorities. Just don't know if this will get sold out soon. SS usually gives out a warning on how much stock they have left but I dont trust them. They said they only have 30 starlords left in stock a month ago but the EX are now available for PO.

Back