1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting but may have to wait for a discount because I have other priorities. Just don't know if this will get sold out soon. SS usually gives out a warning on how much stock they have left but I dont trust them. They said they only have 30 starlords left in stock a month ago but the EX are now available for PO.

Oh, dose Sideshow shenanigans. :lol

I wonder if HT could've hid the cut, where the head meets the neck, under the hair. That's my only qualm with an otherwise awesome figure.

I am no longer a fan of Sideshow. I will order from other places from now on. I hate that they play games. 6-7 months ago they stated that they had less than 70 Red Hulks left but yet he's still available. Boo hiss Sideshow.

I am no longer a fan of Sideshow. I will order from other places from now on. I hate that they play games. 6-7 months ago they stated that they had less than 70 Red Hulks left but yet he's still available. Boo hiss Sideshow.

the statue Red Hulk? Crashing down? :lol

they stole that one from a buddy of mine who modded their first green one

Some pics on Evil Supes dio stand.

DSCF3385_zpsin6hp2vi.jpg

DSCF3387_zpsdvp6jwax.jpg

DSCF3388_zpscjibevu1.jpg

Does anybody have a picture with the vest off? Someone posted a pic of the shirt underneath and it had a very classic Wolverine look to it. Interested to see how it looks on the figure itself.

Thinking about having sideshow transfer the flex payments I have done on stealth cap to this guy. ..decisions

They are ALWAYS more expensive on ebay, it's not even released through SSC yet. Wait til the loose parts sites have it, it'll be half the price.

Yeah but you pretty much have to never go out and never go to sleep to be in with any chance of nabbing the good bits from these sites.

I managed to snag a Rogers sculpt and those were rare as all get out. If past releases are any indication Wolverine will be parted out 2 or 3 times in the first month so if you keep an eye on the sites you should get lucky. I'd rather wait a while and pay $50 instead of ridiculous ebay prices.

^ Loving that look, I'm gonna have to bash me one of those some day. :clap

Back