1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

I'm actually okay with the relaxed hands because I plan on putting a cigar in one of those relaxed hands to recreate the only thing he did in the movie while he had that suit on. To be honest this figure probably should have come with a cigar, but I'm just happy the headsculpt came out as good as it did, I'll take that over any accessory.

Re: X-Men: DOFP: 1/6th scale Wolverine Collectible Figure.

10685611_10152372945052344_7401095382364229993_n.jpg

10734217_10152372945142344_1011911069484034889_n.jpg

I am the first to admit to being old but am I the only one seeing two different sculpts? The top looks spot on Hugh while the bottom one close but not there yet?

Either way, I'll own my forth Wolvie figure.....bring on the 70s version of the Xmen please....

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

Head sculpt is unreal. Wow. Nailed it. Wish they gave us the 70's outfit and bone claws.

Just curious as to what other accessories people would expect to be included with him? the only thing I think is missing is a small stogie and a hand to hold it... It's no secret he didn't do much in the movie in this form, but I couldn't think of anything else to include with him unless they inclded a "younger" sculpt and his 70s clothing and bone claw hands... It would be stellar for them to do that, but I think 70s Logan will be a different release IF they bother with it. Any other accessories with this guy would be largely unnecessary and would just raise the price.

I am the first to admit to being old but am I the only one seeing two different sculpts? The top looks spot on Hugh while the bottom one close but not there yet?

Either way, I'll own my forth Wolvie figure.....bring on the 70s version of the Xmen please....

Hope HT isn't screwing around with PS. Would love to see pics of the prototype at an upcoming con.

Hope HT isn't screwing around with PS. Would love to see pics of the prototype at an upcoming con.

I just watched the video thread from Japanese Flagship store, the head sculpt is fantastic. Production = prototype! I'll be happy

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

I suspect this one will have a smaller edition size than the typical release. The talk about "to celebrate the DVD release" makes me think it will be a "promotional" release like the Golden Age Cap and Avengers Mark VI.

Nah, you're right, it's not spot on. The nose needs to be slightly thinner, and the cheeks need to be a little more full.

Before any of the HT fanboys jump in, let me forestall you. It's a good sculpt, and HT best Jackman yet by a country mile, but could still use a tiny bit of tweaking.

I'll have the complete evolution of HT Hugh Jackman's portrait on display.....:lol

About time there's an actual Wolverine figure and not just James Logan in casual attire:lol

I wasn't going to buy this, and I still might not, but. . .tempted. Despite the fact that we didn't see this guy in any action in the film, the sculpt, proportions, and tailoring are all so good. And this just might be my favorite comic book movie yet. Hmm. . .

'70s Magneto, Wolverine, Mystique, and Prof. X would all be instant buys for me, though I understand why HT wouldn't go after them.

Headsculpt is fantastic. Perhaps I may pick this up to replace my Last Stand Wolverine.

Out with the old, in with the new.

This will be 1st wolverine HT figure.

Yeah I meant to get The Wolverine figure..... but I kept ordering and cancelling and just never really got around to getting it...
but I will definitely get this guy

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but with all the 2-pack benders HT has been on recently (Han and Chewie, Rocket and Groot, Murphy and Robo...), why not this guy with 70's version companion? Unless they're saving that for a con exclusive or something? Better get Kato on it in the meantime. :wink1:

Back