1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

I missed out on the previous releases, so I'm down for this one. I thought old Wolverine was great.

I know some people are tired of Wolverine, but I'd like to see the 70s version too.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

HT Fassneto when? :gah:

1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

It could be nice to get the following dofp figures: Magneto, Professor, Mystique, and Bishop, maybe HT Halle berry Storm would be nice to look at, wink[emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji12]

Just want Fassbender Magneto darn it.

Well to be honest its about time . I shall add it to the list .

That sculpt does look good. I'll buy it and mod the hair and put it on my origins figure.
I can't believe that Hugh Jackman is the only one out of all the actors to of sold his likeness to Hot Toys.

Wolverine relaxed and fist hands, THE most useless never to be used accessories ever LOL. Lets leave those in the box

I am glad to see this released.... But man I really want some other xmen characters. I would love professor X and Magneto

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - X-Men: DOFP: 1/6th scale Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pic

All we need is a Mystique now.

Won't happen. Jennifer lawernce will not sign. At least that has been her stand up till now. It's why the diamond figure was canx. There was a statue in the works with anoth company that got shut down.

And the reason why there (for another poster on page one) are no other xmen as of yet issue to the both the likeness rights issues and other rights issues...and that the cost of those issues in real coin to three company's instead of one as with usual likeness rights added to the slow sales of the most popular character and only bench mark they have attempted has made hot toys(and others) hesitant to secure other rights. Maybe with the glut of characters and success DOFP what'd it will be worth taking another shot for hot toys. But if this wolverine figure does not do really well there's no chance you see others.

1/6 Hot Toys MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

Won't happen. Jennifer lawernce will not sign. At least that has been her stand up till now. It's why the diamond figure was canx. There was a statue in the works with anoth company that got shut down.

And the reason why there (for another poster on page one) are no other xmen as of yet issue to the both the likeness rights issues and other rights issues...and that the cost of those issues in real coin to three company's instead of one as with usual likeness rights added to the slow sales of the most popular character and only bench mark they have attempted has made hot toys(and others) hesitant to secure other rights. Maybe with the glut of characters and success DOFP what'd it will be worth taking another shot for hot toys. But if this wolverine figure does not do really well there's no chance you see others.

Maybe a mystique from X1 or X2 different actress? Same paint job

That's the Wolverine I was lookin for! Perfect shelf mate for my Diecast Mark III :)

I admit that this is the best Wolverine figure they have ever done, but the lack of accessories is disturbing.

Ironic that we were getting ****e on the DOFP thread. And then there's this release. Fantastic.

And god damn it. I've been wishing for this ever since I saw the poster. Instant PO

Exactly what I was thinking haha,

I admit that this is the best Wolverine figure they have ever done, but the lack of accessories is disturbing.

I agree with this (those relaxed hands are so useless why bother HT), but what could he really come with other than some
unique stand which would drive up the price. He's wolverine he has no gimmicks or anything just his claws and regen.

Back