1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cut the check.jpg

Well Mackie just said that he's getting a new suit in Civil War so I really can't wait to see how he's gonna look in that film. Hopefully we get something with more red and white.

If they change Mackie's costume, I hope SHIELD is back and they give him a uniform. I do not like the Red and White costume from the comic. It is not a good look to me.

Maybe something more like this? Though I'm not sure how that would translate to 'real life.'

Maybe not as bright. But will look great alongside Cap's colors. They were able to translate his look to the big screen.

Maybe not as bright. But will look great alongside Cap's colors. They were able to translate his look to the big screen.

Yea will be interesting to see if they try to make the wings look less 'mechanical' also. Falcon sort of evolving.

Honestly prefer the mechanical/tech look. I hope he still has some kind of armor parts on his suit. Maybe Stark will give him some repulsor boots and gloves

Maybe something more like this? Though I'm not sure how that would translate to 'real life.'

If you went with more of a blood red color and used the SHIELD Strike Suite Cap wears as the base for it, I could get onboard. But I would pee myself in excitement if he was wearing this by the end of the film:

all_new_captain_america__by_martegracia-d7vjzux.jpg

why is this figure still on preorder for most of the HK ebay seller ?

i can't find it under 350 dollars in ready to ship right now.

wasn't that figure released a month ago ?

Back