1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you guys on the HT dynamic stand, I hate them, the claw is too lose for spidey, the SSC Batman works perfectly for me.

HADOKEN!!

Last edited:
I posted this a while back, think of your front finger and thumb as a wrench you can rotate the shoulders using some pressure upwards while holding the arm in place with the other hand. You'd be surprised these arms are extremely flexible

I can get the shoulders like this

The swinging spidey is definitely an option

Holy crap!!! that is cool. good tp know, its pretty scary how stiff my shoulders are so i dont wanna break them. thanks for the answer.

Holy crap!!! that is cool. good tp know, its pretty scary how stiff my shoulders are so i dont wanna break them. thanks for the answer.

Mine were incredibility stiff as well right out of the box. You just have to work them. After that they are still tight joints, but they are more flexible. Always go slow and don't press hard, once you figured what works for you. You'll see it in the articulation. I guarantee it!

Damn best spidey figure out right now...... Im getting this guy for xmas only a few weeks wait but it'll be worth it

1 More zippity doo dah day to wait.:impatient: Soooooo thankfull i'm no new yorker i feel 4ya bastards stuck w / all the snow.:pfft: Come on spidey.......:impatient:

We don't even have any snow in NYC, I don't know why they routed the UPS trucks through the north, they should have avoided that knowing the weather forecast, stupid.

Got mine from SSC. Seems like they have a good batch of these as mine didn't have any splotches or dirty spots on him. Beautiful fig!

Got mine today but didn't get a chance to open him. Will have more time this weekend to check him out and take some pics. The pics I've seen in this thread are awesome! Crossing my fingers that mine doesn't have any QC issues.

Received mine today, looks great!
001.jpg

We don't even have any snow in NYC, I don't know why they routed the UPS trucks through the north, they should have avoided that knowing the weather forecast, stupid.

I'm in the same boat. I don't understand how a storm in a town 7 hours north of here affects packages going into the city.

Mines out for delivery. Just finished up shoveling, again. Stupid ass snow. Not buffalo bad here thankfully, but still between a foot or two of snow in the last few days. Then tonight we get freezing rain, tomorrow rain, Sunday rain, Monday snow, Tuesday 12 plus inches again. It's 25 degrees as a high today, 50 Sunday, 17 Tuesday. Great weather. But at least I'll have a new figure.

here it is guys! picked this up today.

not too sure where the black stains came from on the head. one of my webshooters half came of because i'm trying to slot the webbing underneath it.

overall, very poseable figure but will maintain a museum pose in my display.

chS5SHu.jpg

FBuGC14.jpg

zBRaHVG.jpg

Back