1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is this figure the same height as ASM1 ?

I'd say it a little taller than asm1, but I don't know for sure because I sold that pile of **** , and my guess would be that the extra height comes from slightly longer boot section .... Again I don't know that for sure but that's how it seems to me

Yep.

:lol

So what are your thoughts on this Rory? Any photos from you yet? Sorry if I missed this.

It's great man. The hands are the only thing which let it down. And that's not a biggy.

I have all the Spiderman figures, and it's by far the best. (But I like the ASM figure also).
Comparing like for like though, it's closest to red/blue Spiderman 3, it's waay better than that IMO.

Regardless of which film series you like, this is the best Spidey so far IMO.

The threads not mine mate, it's not anyones.

I've had the figure for days and have not felt the need to spam the thread.

Spam the thread !!!! Does that mean you think I'm over posting ? Because I thought this was an open forum to share thoughts and information ! But if I'm not welcome to post here then the masses can say so and I'll go

Spam the thread !!!! Does that mean you think I'm over posting ? Because I thought this was an open forum to share thoughts and information ! But if I'm not welcome to post here then the masses can say so and I'll go
Never said that mate, now stop with the "call to arms" ****.
yada, yada. It's gotten old Rick.

Haha. I needed to get back in the game and these three beauties came along at once. :)

You have yourself to blame for me needing bats. :duff

Not to spin off topic but The Armory Set is just about the most fun I've unboxed in years.
I don't know what I'd go for first if I had those three coming so close together.

I can't stand the bickering, but I appreciate pics and opinions about a figure from anyone.
So let's make with the pics and ignore the bull.

To me it read like you were insinuating that he was spamming it. I saw a few little digs that went his way when all he did was post pics and links (not just from you). We all know what buttons to press when we're provoking each other, myself included. I didn't even see his post when I made that. For some weird reason, my post was deleted seconds after I posted it anyway. :lol

We've got tommy vs. Stealth and Clipper vs. Rory, and it's all petty. This isn't the first time I've seen this sort of feud either. Let's just enjoy the figure, pics and reviews, shall we. This release turned out to be a pleasant surprise

Back