1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3302_zpscd8d940c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Definitely a huge improvement over the SM3 Spidey, plus Spidey is suppose to have a slim lean body.

Dangit! Now I have to have this figure. It's just a really good representation of the classic Spider-Man look. This suit could have come straight out of the comics. How often does that happen with a movie costume? Friggin' Hot Toys sassafrassinn grumble, grumble...

The Spider-Man on the left is the Ultimate Spider-Man drawn by Mark Bagley.

The Spider-Man on the right is the classic John Romita 60s/70s Spider-Man.

He looks very skinny. Having the ASM figure and that body is really frail, pretty much Medicom-frail. Looking at that.........

Because some people don't really like 40-50 minute video reviews ive actually filmed the review twice to try and please all viewers , my camcorder review will be the full in depth standard clipperking style review , long , scored , multiple poses and picking up on points of interest including the swap out hands and comparison to spiderman 3 . the other style review will be filmed on my iphone6 plus and be split down into faster sharper points including the same scores BUT totally different poses and uploaded in 2-3 minute clips . either way I hope you enjoy and please subscribe to my channel . thanks rick (theclipperking/thereviewerking)

Dont think each part needed to be linked, think we could have found the parts through YT :rotfl, i'll be waiting for the long review chill and watch while i have some tea as this is one figure i want to know the ins and outs on

If only they did not give us the ugly neck seam because they decided to make the head removable. I hate when they reduce the visual quality of a figure so strange people who actually play with these figures can be happy.

If only they did not give us the ugly neck seam because they decided to make the head removable. I hate when they reduce the visual quality of a figure so strange people who actually play with these figures can be happy.

what? the head is removable so you can use the Garfield sculpt from ASM1 as another DISPLAY option, how does that equal people playing with it lol i don't swing spiderman around my living room making swishy noises for his webs :rotfl its simply another display option.

what? the head is removable so you can use the Garfield sculpt from ASM1 as another DISPLAY option, how does that equal people playing with it lol i don't swing spiderman around my living room making swishy noises for his webs :rotfl its simply another display option.

Is there something wrong with that?:monkey3

Back