1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I simply said "too many videos rick". Which is my opinion, he broke his review into too many parts. He immediately went in for the kill.
And personally attacked me, which I'm used to by now.

I couldn't care less, but I won't take **** from someone for politely sharing my opinion. And vile attacks and language should be left in the school yard.

Moving on..

Not to spin off topic but The Armory Set is just about the most fun I've unboxed in years.
I don't know what I'd go for first if I had those three coming so close together.

That has me excited! Although I must stress I only bought the goddamn batman on his own. :)

The new bats is awesome. I would still do the thick thigh mod, but the cowl is masses better.
Beautiful figure.

Spidey is beautiful in hand, it really is. And I know most people won't pose him this way, but he looks just so cool with the hat and scarf on.
:lol

What are the odds the suit will be perma-damaged if you leave it in dynamic pose over an extended period?

Probably likely.

The webs on the boots of my Classic Spider-Man 3 red and blue got jacked up because I kept them bent for one of my poses. Considering this one has those blue parts, I'd say keep them in museum style poses when not handled, just to be safe.

I'm not here to cause any trouble I just wanna post my videos or pictures. I'm sorry for snapping at Rory but because we've had history I felt he was about to rile me up , but clearly he wasn't.
Rory I've checked your pictures , very nice and I certainly wouldn't critique your photography skills

I'm not here to cause any trouble I just wanna post my videos or pictures. I'm sorry for snapping at Rory but because we've had history I felt he was about to rile me up , but clearly he wasn't.
Rory I've checked your pictures , very nice and I certainly wouldn't critique your photography skills

:clap

More pic's less bull had 2 leave last thread because of bull! Lets just spam the ****e out of this thread with AMAZING SPIDEY PIC'S and rest is DUST in THE WIND! Not worth the Time. Thank's more pic's PLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE....

The suit is a little sticky, but so were the Spiderman 3 figures, and they are fine. Time will tell I guess. I'm more into museum poses anyway. :lol

Probably likely.

The webs on the boots of my Classic Spider-Man 3 red and blue got jacked up because I kept them bent for one of my poses. Considering this one has those blue parts, I'd say keep them in museum style poses when not handled, just to be safe.

thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

Boooooooooooooo! :cuss

It's freakin Spider Man! Dynamic pose or fail!

Full length one uploading now but they take about seven hours to upload so I did the short ones also because a few people complain the others are too long and I felt that the majority would like the smaller clips and pose ideas to be going on with until the full length video goes up

Even those great photos can't hide the fact that old Jaundice Eyes is an ugly looking Pida-Man doll. I want to see you trash it Rory and put your ASM 2 in it's place.

That Andrew Garfield kit bash on the other hand looks terrific, even though he reminds me of Hayden Christensen's Anakin Skywalker.

I told myself i would only buy things from movies i love. This movie i didn't love...Obviously.

But i will think of it the same was i do with the SM Tobey figure, just a plain and generic SM. I don't see a Tobey figure just a SM figure. Same with this except so much cooler suit. This is one of those odd figures where the movie doesn't even matter.

(Oh and LOL@ ALL THOSE FOLKS THAT WHINED AND CRIED ABOUT THE SUIT WHEN PROTO PICS WERE RELEASED. Always knew it would be improved for the better.)

/Canceled my ex though, don't need any of that. May wait for spook pts to grab if i can wait that long.

Last edited:
I told myself i would only buy things from movies i love. This movie i didn't love...Obviously.

But i will think of it the same was i do with the SM Tobey figure, just a SM plain and generic SM. I don't see a Tobey figure just a SM figure. Same with this except so much cooler suit.

Yup.

Nice thing about the red and blue Spider-Man 3 and ASM 2 figures is that their costumes in the movies are pretty much the perfect translations from comic book page to screen. That's how I justified it anyway. They're not like Batman or the X-Men with that leather, rubber and armor crap, it's the comic suits come to life.

Though, I did get the black suit Spidey just because it "looked cool". I was reluctant at first because I hate Spider-Man 3, but I was glad I made the pick up after having it in hand. ASM 2 blows, but there's no denying that this is a quality figure. Throw away/sell/closet he box, base, and hipster clothes and there's no evidence that it's from the movie. Just comic Spidey.

Yup he'll be my comic SM.

Black SM3 figure is so awesome he should not be passed on. Tobey fan or not.

Back