1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Mine should be arriving any day, collections up to 6 Preds now. Would like to see the gang completed with Jungle and Wolf 2.0s in the next year hopefully. Some announcements would be nice! Getting a little bored of Predator HT's and would like to move on to superhero stuff, so the sooner these arrive, the better!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

it be cool if they even went further to create a remake of the aliens would love to add those to my reviews on my channle

Has anyone had any problems keeping this big bastard from toppling over? My Celtic figure has fallen over four times now; his spear broke during the first fall. Any help would be greatly appreciated! The led lights coming out of his helmets seem pretty weak too.

No problems with mine toppling over. You just need to mess around more with the help poses. It took me a while to finally get him to stand and not fall. Scar never had any issues with either.

We may have Chopper now to finish the Trio!!!!

My Celtic Predator "Repaint" lenses
hot_toys_custom_celtic_predator_mask_by_shadowpredator2012-d7osyw6.jpg
hot_toys_custom_celtic_predator_mask_by_shadowpredator2012-d7osz8v.jpg

great lens reapaint buddy, looks more menacing.

Just ordered one of these, Always loved the look of the AVP Preds and this will be my first one to just a 4 figure collection... Cant wait for it to arrive! looks badass!

Just ordered one of these, Always loved the look of the AVP Preds and this will be my first one to just a 4 figure collection... Cant wait for it to arrive! looks badass!

nice :clap, I was just checking him out on Amazon today myself haha, tempting! :panic:

nice :clap, I was just checking him out on Amazon today myself haha, tempting! :panic:

I just love how tanking he looks! and the accessories and base is great! got it for £170 brand new shipped so not bad :)

DSC_0268~2.jpg

Had a repose today, love this badass!

Looking good! Love this guy!!

Back