1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

There is a nice gap between Preds. When did City come out, 3-4 months ago?

I only own Classic, Samurai, and City.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

Aka, some lame kitbash Predator that ADI threw together in about 4 minutes.

If u wanna talk about something lame we could talk about pacific rim, a movie about the Power Rangers who fight godzillas, lame kitbash power ranger movie :nana: :lol

Something like that I think. When I first started collecting preds the only ones out were the predators and shadow. And I ended up buying them all. Then I got Machiko, Chopper and Lost. Then of course I got classic. Haven't bought any since then.

Something like that I think. When I first started collecting preds the only ones out were the predators and shadow. And I ended up buying them all. Then I got Machiko, Chopper and Lost. Then of course I got classic. Haven't bought any since then.

You can probably expect Scar around September. Depending on specs and a PO you're probs looking at a Q2 2014 earliest for Celtic.

If u wanna talk about something lame we could talk about pacific rim, a movie about the Power Rangers who fight godzillas, lame kitbash power ranger movie :nana: :lol

Yeah, you didn't see the movie. AvP-R is trash to the highest degree. A disgrace to the franchise in every possible way. Thanks too it, we'll never get a new Alien movie again. Yey AvP-******!

Again, that's bad because?

Have you even seen the film?

It's Spectreman the movie.
Which I am all for. Haven't seen PR yet but definately plan to.

I do not follow this logic.

Yeah, you didn't see the movie. AvP-R is trash to the highest degree. A disgrace to the franchise in every possible way. Thanks too it, we'll never get a new Alien movie again. Yey AvP-******!

:exactly:

Aside from Wolf, that film shouldn't of existed.

A disgrace to the franchise in every possible way, yet it has arguably the most popular character in the franchise? And also we got prometheus after avpr, calm down man there was a lot of good with the bad in avpr, lots of people say the same about Celtic pred he doesn't move like a pred should and he got killed right off the bat, but he is still an awesome character? If there wasn't a lot of good in with the bad there wouldn't be so many avp collectors out there. Say what you will about the avp movies but they gave us awesome pred designs.

what do you guys think about the black eyes on the bio, still nobody has commented on this, you would think hot toys would get the easy **** right the second time around

Pacific Rim rules and Wolf predator rules. Now, carry on.

Note: I didn't say AVP:R rules.

Pacific Rim rules and Wolf predator rules. Now, carry on.

Note: I didn't say AVP:R rules.

Ah, but u did say a character from it rules, and the only reason wolf rules is because of how awesome his parts in avpr were(it's the reason I like avpr) that's my point to those that trash avp/avpr there is good mixed in with the crap fest :lol what do u think of the black eyes on the Celtic bio tho centurion, I cant be the only one this bothers, also having the 1/1 bio I think the side view looks great on the figure but the front view is a little off, but overall a great looking Celtic figure.

Wolf was cool because he is Wolf Predator.

Wolf only exists because of avpr, take that away and there is no wolf and never would be, he has never been in anything else. It's for that reason people like avpr even if they are in extreeeeeme denial about admitting it.

Ah, it begins. Its a pass, but hey, at least its not Iron Man.
My sentiments too pretty much. :lol

Not keen on this design to be honest - my awesome Falconer is all I'll need in this scale. :rock

My sentiments too pretty much. :lol

Not keen on this design to be honest - my awesome Falconer is all I'll need in this scale. :rock

While I disagree with your feelings on Celtic I totally agree with you on Falconer. I look at him the most in my detolf out of any other toy in there.

13071918187ff034415063df1b.jpg

Gotta to say,the celtic mask sculpt quite quality....

He looks amazing here (even more). I need this!

While I disagree with your feelings on Celtic I totally agree with you on Falconer. I look at him the most in my detolf out of any other toy in there.
I didn't say it was a bad design, I said I wasn't keen on it. :lol

I dig the HT Scar Predator design though.. although I'm not interested in buying that either.

Back