1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

There already is a Chopper 2.0....:cuckoo:

notsureifserious.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

I call him Crapper because his bio mask looks like crap.

Why would anyone want Chopper? His mask was pathetic looking and he did nothing in the movie. I guess from a completionist standpoint, but there are just so many other better Predator collectibles out there. Too each their own I guess....

I would definitely buy Chopper 2.0! I have to have all 3 2.0's :D

Some people like his bio design. Simple as that. I personally prefer it to Celtic's.

He also has the human skulls mounted on his back, which is another feature I find very appealing that the other members of the trio lack.

image.jpg
I like all the avp bio designs, chopper gets no luv and he isn't one of my favorites either but I still like the overlapping plate armor design of his bio and hope hot toys remakes him.

I also need chopper to finish my trio.

This is awesome man....

celtic.jpg

Why would anyone want Chopper? His mask was pathetic looking and he did nothing in the movie. I guess from a completionist standpoint, but there are just so many other better Predator collectibles out there. Too each their own I guess....

Not like any of the lost clan from P2 that showed up at the end did anything, yet everyone still want the whole clan made.

View attachment 98553
I like all the avp bio designs, chopper gets no luv and he isn't one of my favorites either but I still like the overlapping plate armor design of his bio and hope hot toys remakes him.
-I always liked Chopper the most out of the 3 because he was the only one who wore the gauntlet blades in the movie. Even now I refuse to throw on the blades on my Celtic.

-Scar's Bio is pretty much just the Classic Jungle Predator Bio.

Celtic never used them?

Celtic didn't kill grid...I don't care :)

And yes I wan tat choppa

Back