1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

I just took my Scar 2.0 out of the box today and displayed him next to the classic predator from Predators. His armor seems to be waaay more silver than I remembered.
movie armor was "dirty steel mixed with copper and bronze elements", no silver at all.

9e738e80191c.jpg

you can see how different the "silver" shining knife handle is.

506eddec84a3.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Nerds be hating . Funny funny

Scar's knife handle is not silver. It's chrome. Thats why its soo bright and shinny.

aww man now I want the hilt to his sword to be chrome too... boo P. just boo.

was going to wait to pick this guy up, then saw on SSC that they had less than 20 left, had to place an order, they must have made a considerable less amount of these guys than Scar, he could be sold out by the time they receive them

I wouldn't believe that. Preds don't sell out anymore.

I'm assuming when they say they're down to less than 20 it has to do with their initial allotment, since they probably know the exact amount they're receiving with each shipment, so your probably right, they'll get more in, either way I was going to get him eventually

1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure Early Arrival

Just replied to an email from SSC to purchase Celtic today as their shipment has arrived very early.
:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Got my Celtic today! It is very nice!
But i have give his base to Scar, haha

I think I'm going to have to pick this one up to go with the Scar (and eventually Chopper).

Edit- went ahead and placed an order through SS...used coupon code SIDESHOW20TH to save $20!

Last edited:

celtic starts shipping tomorrow the 23rd from ss according to my email from them.

Hopefully we can finally see some in-hand pics just like vinlwj's in the coming days. :pray:

Finally charged , very excited.

just got shipping notice for this guy, boy that was fast! should be here in a week:yess:

my celtic has shipped from ss, will be in my house wed. the 29th, can't wait.

Provided X-Plus doesn't make any must-buy Godzilla announcements in the beginning of February, I'll grab my Celtic then. I swear, that price tag really irks me though. It's still a sell, but a very hard one.

Provided X-Plus doesn't make any must-buy Godzilla announcements in the beginning of February, I'll grab my Celtic then. I swear, that price tag really irks me though. It's still a sell, but a very hard one.
l'm with you ,the price is a little on the high side.
But I have to have it, never owned the original,in which now I'm glad I didn't ,this new celtic blows the old one away imo.

I just don't see with hottoys rehashing all the preds how people are still asking outrageous prices for the originals.

$130 more than the first release.

The first release's price is irrelevant, honestly. To me, it's more that Scar should've been the same amount as City Hunter ($220) and Celtic should've only been $15 more -- in other words, the price Scar actually went for.

Not sure where HT's getting their numbers. Usually in a business like this you'd charge the highest amount you think people would be willing to pay but... I mean come on. At $260 their confidence needs to be checked.

Back