1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki -MOVIE SPOILERS!

^^^ *wallpapered*

"Is this not simpler?...? [...] In the end, you will always kneel."

I honestly think that is the most magnificent action figure I have ever seen.

Hey you guys with more Sideshow Collectibles experience, does the order just say "in progress" until ready to ship? I've only ever ordered from them once before, and it wasnt a preorder. If something is wrong I need to know now.

Last edited:

^^^ *wallpapered*

"Is this not simpler?...? [...] In the end, you will always kneel."

I honestly think that is the most magnificent action figure I have ever seen.

Hey you guys with more Sideshow Collectibles experience, does the order just say "in progress" until ready to ship? I've only ever ordered from them once before, and it wasnt a preorder. If something is wrong I need to know now.

yes it will say till they have it in there warehouse, then it changes to "item shipping soon" in green, then shipped with tracking. Sideshow also sends out like 3 emails as it gets closer to release

You girls have really usurped this thread. :lol

I do love this figure though, might be the only Avenger character I pick up.

Definitely!! we need a tailored pimp loki suit!! He looks so, so sexy!!:thud::thud:

https://vimeo.com/42721982

HT should totally include this eye extractor thingy

Lokieyescanner1.jpg

LokiEyescanner.jpg

Gross.....

that part had me squirming on my seat..even in my third viewing

:monkey4 :lol

30xd0d5.jpg

I think I need to consider that MIB suit for my 'pimp Loki' outfit, but I need a coat and the scarf ¬¬ :lol *FANGIRLING*

Who releases the MIB 3 figure????????

EDIT - Found it :D

Last edited:

What I really want accessory-wise is the Casket of Ancient Winters. Loki has precedent with that, and I dont think any one else has it.

What I really want accessory-wise is the Casket of Ancient Winters. Loki has precedent with that, and I dont think any one else has it.

All we can do is hope this version of Loki sells well. Their hesitancy to release the Thor version probably was a combination of weak sales of Odin and their commitment to making a comprehensive line up from Avengers.

It does set a bad precent because it means that even a finished prototype is not proof of a figure being released anymore. On the other hand if we convince them that Loki has a following, then the Thor version is already at the prototype stage.

All we can do is hope this version of Loki sells well. Their hesitancy to release the Thor version probably was a combination of weak sales of Odin and their commitment to making a comprehensive line up from Avengers.

It does set a bad precent because it means that even a finished prototype is not proof of a figure being released anymore. On the other hand if we convince them that Loki has a following, then the Thor version is already at the prototype stage.

HT said it was because Hiddleston took so long to approve the sculpt. So they decided to move on and do the Avengers one.

HT said it was because Hiddleston took so long to approve the sculpt. So they decided to move on and do the Avengers one.
I'm sorry, I'm so ignorant about the HS approvement, I didn't know that the actor or the famous person needed to aprove his/her sculpt, how is that? Please someone inlight me if it is not too much asking :)

I'm sorry, I'm so ignorant about the HS approvement, I didn't know that the actor or the famous person needed to aprove his/her sculpt, how is that? Please someone inlight me if it is not too much asking :)

Well yeah they have to get permission to use the actors face. Even if likeness rights are included with the license, i think they still get to give the ok. (I guess kids toys don't have this problem cause the sculpt look so bland) RDJ is the worst with this, cause HT had this awesome sculpt for the Battle Damage Mk3 but he said no and they had to re use the mk 2 sculpt and everyone was pissed :gah:

Well yeah they have to get permission to use the actors face. Even if likeness rights are included with the license, i think they still get to give the ok. (I guess kids toys don't have this problem cause the sculpt look so bland) RDJ is the worst with this, cause HT had this awesome sculpt for the Battle Damage Mk3 but he said no and they had to re use the mk 2 sculpt and everyone was pissed :gah:

Pretty much. Tom Hiddleston was apparently very picky (glad he was) about them getting his likeness down.

Are there any pics of this unapproved sculpt for the BD MK3? I've never seen it before

Pretty much. Tom Hiddleston was apparently very picky (glad he was) about them getting his likeness down.

But hopefully now that they know how to work with him to a successful conclusion with this figure, they can put the effort into tweaking the sculpt on the "Thor" version of Loki in a manner that meets Hiddleston's approval.

[all guys: "WTF she wants us to wear TIE and a scarf, aw hell no!!!" I can sympathize, if I was a guy I'd hate ties too.

I love ties. But I am not into scarves at all, especially the non-functional "decorative" ones.

But hopefully now that they know how to work with him to a successful conclusion with this figure, they can put the effort into tweaking the sculpt on the "Thor" version of Loki in a manner that meets Hiddleston's approval.

Hopefully, I'd really like a Thor version.

Back