1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki -MOVIE SPOILERS!

:goodpost:

Thinking of what she would've looked like as Black Widow makes me sad :(

ie.
tumblr_lvw8q8eMXx1qd0jobo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lvw8q8eMXx1qd0jobo3_250.gif
tumblr_lvw8q8eMXx1qd0jobo4_250.gif

Why the heck would she have turned it down??? From what I've seen of her in interviews she's kind of a geek. She quotes random lines from Jaws and everything.

Why the heck would she have turned it down??? From what I've seen of her in interviews she's kind of a geek. She quotes random lines from Jaws and everything.

She didn't turn it down, she had to drop out of the role because she had made a commitment to another film and filming clashed. She's talked about regretting having to drop out before but says she is keen to be in a comic book movie and wants to be a super heroine and not a love interest. (She turned down the role of Peggy Carter)

That is from her Yves Saint Laurent commercial for Opium perfume.

She didn't turn it down, she had to drop out of the role because she had made a commitment to another film and filming clashed. She's talked about regretting having to drop out before but says she is keen to be in a comic book movie and wants to be a super heroine and not a love interest. (She turned down the role of Peggy Carter)

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Ah, that makes sense. Too bad about BW, not so much for Peggy. Hayley Atwell was perfect.

She's essentially wearing the BW outfit in that commercial.

Since these is a spolierish section, I might as well toss in this link for a couple laughs:

https://www.the-editing-room.com/the-avengers.html

love this part :rotfl

TOM HIDDLESTON

Let’s see – who should I brainwash? Film convention assures me that the scientist with the foreign accent will be useful for tech bull____, and Jeremy Renner has heart, which should be useful for… heart-related villainy.

Someone on YouTube:

Loki: "I HAVE AN ARMY AND YOU, SIR HAVE NOTHING BWAHAHAHAHA!!" *throws Stark right out of his home tower*

What I love is that Loki is clearly offered the opportunity to atone for his actions and mend his evil ways. Does he take it? HELL NO he doesn't. Every time you turn around this guy is thrashing everyone, mortal, deity, alien, human, SHIELD agent, Loki just don't care! The next one'a you PRIMITIVES lays a hand on Loki, you'll get the Chitauri BOOM-STICK and you better know it.

You have to love this guy, really. :nana:

I'm happy with the choices Marvel made for Black Widow and Peggy Carter, and I think they were both strong, interesting roles. Emily Blunt is fine, but I wouldn't have preferred her as Black Widow. I think one thing ScarJo really captured about Black Widow was her attitude and expressions. Would I take someone better? Always, always. She does a great job though, and is as much the character to me as anyone else that plays in Marvel Studios films.

Also, her exchanges with Loki were brilliant.

No they weren't brilliant; she should have known better than to try and psych out a demigod. I would say she's the one who got psyched....

I meant her scenes with Loki overall were brilliant, not necessarily what she said. That's a question of script over acting. I think her performance was great though.

Well she did get him to spill the beans about the Hulk....

No she didn't; even Loki said "what?!" about that one. He mentions the word "monster" in a completely different context and she just takes the ball and runs all the way to LaGuardia with it. Way to jump to conclusions.

What happened with the Hulk was good ol' natural chaos, no special planning by Loki needed.

For a long time I was pissed that they cancelled original Loki but this one has turned out so good I no longer care tbh :lol

I think my collection only has room for one Loki anyway

Avengers Loki > Thor Loki (figure wise anyway)

No she didn't; even Loki said "what?!" about that one. He mentions the word "monster" in a completely different context and she just takes the ball and runs all the way to LaGuardia with it. Way to jump to conclusions.

What happened with the Hulk was good ol' natural chaos, no special planning by Loki needed.

So you mean getting Hawkeye to plant an arrow that blew up right outside the room where Bruce Banner was, which caused him to Hulk out, was just a freak accident? :lol

I took his reaction to be quite obvious surprise that she correctly interpreted his slip of the tongue.

I disagree. I think the movie made it quite clear that he was trying to manipulate the team to turn against and destroy each other through the magic of his spear and Hawkeye's attack with the furious Hulk being the primary instigator of said destruction.

:exactly: What she did was pull the trigger telling Banner he needed to stay away from there because he was 'manipulated' by Loki. It went well for the demigod

Back