1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXI (Gold Chrome Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Budget stark mentioned it's 1880 rmb at shanghai disneyland which is 285 usd. Add in shipping your looking at around 300 to 325 usd approximately I'd say plus profit. So asking 485 is high.

https://youtu.be/pOORlLDvfCs

Actually in the video Budget explains how a re-seller is likely to make only $30 profit off this exact figure at a $500 USD re-sale.

Budget stark mentioned it's 1880 rmb at shanghai disneyland which is 285 usd. Add in shipping your looking at around 300 to 325 usd approximately I'd say plus profit. So asking 485 is high.

https://youtu.be/pOORlLDvfCs

Ah okay so I got the market price wrong.

If it is $285USD in HK, then yeah ~$300~$325 at SSC is fair.

So yeah going back to my original post $485 is way to high for something that just hit the market.

Actually in the video Budget explains how a re-seller is likely to make only $30 profit off this exact figure at a $500 USD re-sale.

Yeah if I purchased of eBay it's understable but I didn't. If it does come to North America I'd say it'd be around the 350 usd mark plus shipping.

It's such a bad business move to take a chance like that in my opinion. To spend that much money on a figure just to make that little of a profit? Cost vs. reward is so unbalanced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't the Stealth Mk7 have a ridiculous SSC markup? I can't remember how much it was at the conventions, but I vaguely recall people being angry at the large markup.

I want this, but not for $500.. $300 would be more reasonable.

I doubt we'll see this over here though.

I'm assuming it wont be 300 even if it comes to North America or elsewhere. probably > 350+ but then again its just a guess.

Either way, I doubt we'll see it over here which is a bummer. I'd definitely pick it up at $350 though.

I'm assuming it wont be 300 even if it comes to North America or elsewhere. probably > 350+ but then again its just a guess.

It would likely be close to that. The only way anyone in the states is getting this for $300 is if they go there and get one themselves or they know someone there that is extremely generous to sell them one at cost.

It would likely be close to that. The only way anyone in the states is getting this for $300 is if they go there and get one themselves or they know someone there that is extremely generous to sell them one at cost.

Yeah, most people dont consider the time to go get one and the longer the time the more money is required for e.g gas/food/picking up/dropping off etc

With everything considered, this exclusive is about a $400 - $450 piece.

It cost over $300 to get it at Disney, plus travel expenses and such… and that is for
people who are in reachable distance of the park.

So for it to cost us here in the US $500 for one from a eBay seller is not unreasonable.

Last edited:
Hmmm, unless I'm missing something this doesn't look to be diecast. If this figure is indeed limited to China, I would not be surprised to see it re-released as gold chrome diecast version down the road, thereby keeping this one as an exclusive. Now wouldn't that be a kick in the ....

All I am saying is that I can see why the price is in that range, while it is a Shanghai Disneyland exclusive.
If Sideshow gets it, it will be back in the $350 range.

How does that not make sense to anyone, considering what secondary market pricing is for hot toys?

For anyone arguing that point, head out to that park tomorrow to get one and then tell me how much it cost you
To do so, grand total.

Hint, it WON'T be $500. Probably somewhere in the $1,000-$2,000 range.

Back