1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a dilemma that I’d appreciate input on. Would it be worth it to sell my regular version to get this one. I don’t need both. Had I known this one was coming, I would have waited. But I hate the hassle of selling things.

I'm actually in the same situation. I never opened my original as this came up for sale before it shipped. I might keep both but I prefer this one.

Waiting for this. I have rearranged my stuff to have both displayed as well my custom temple anakin

I just got a notice from Popcultcha that Anakin Dark Side has been delayed until November 30th!!!

:horror

So glad I paid on August 1st. 4 months in advance. Last time I use Popcultcha for a preorder.

I just got a notice from Popcultcha that Anakin Dark Side has been delayed until November 30th!!!

:horror

So glad I paid on August 1st. 4 months in advance. Last time I use Popcultcha for a preorder.

Same here. I was expecting it to ship this month.

Damn.. will this have any impact on the next batch SS gets?

so unless popcultcha has info ss doesnt dont think it will effect ss orders per this response.

"At this time, we can share that Hot Toys has been sending us small batches at a time to fulfill orders. We do not yet have the shipping date for the next batch. We have not received any notification about a delay until November at this time :)" -SS live chat

Got same mail.. since it's an exclusive they probably got one guy working on it and he broke his leg yesterday.

so unless popcultcha has info ss doesnt dont think it will effect ss orders per this response.

"At this time, we can share that Hot Toys has been sending us small batches at a time to fulfill orders. We do not yet have the shipping date for the next batch. We have not received any notification about a delay until November at this time :)" -SS live chat

Man I wish I pre-ordered this earlier, potentially waiting till November would suck!

Between now and Nov 30th I may have a chance to get this for less elsewhere, that's why I don't like paying up front months in advance.

I'll have to check Pop's cancelation policy now.

I was actually just waiting for him to be delayed at popcultcha after Luke was, and tbh now I'm expecting Rey to be delayed till sometime after Luke is in stock. Kinda glad I didnt preorder the emepror there as i might just order him from sideshow when hes out in October cause god knows how long that one would end up getting delayed at popcultcha...

I was just thinking about this the other day as there has been no news on it. I have not received a delayed email for this. I got one for Emperor and Wolf Predator so maybe this is one order that I will actually get in the near future LOL

I was actually just waiting for him to be delayed at popcultcha after Luke was, and tbh now I'm expecting Rey to be delayed till sometime after Luke is in stock. Kinda glad I didnt preorder the emepror there as i might just order him from sideshow when hes out in October cause god knows how long that one would end up getting delayed at popcultcha...
The Emperor is sold out at the disributor in Australia, so it is unlikely to be available for much longer at Popcultcha.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

this! reg head incomin so im ready for this to charge and ship asap, cmon ss. :pray:

anyone read the ep 3 novel to get hyped for this arrival? i enjoyed so now im about to start the novel that takes place directly before ep 3, labyrinth of evil i think its called. good as well? hoping so.

Back