1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awfully quiet in here... This wait is excruciating! Ran across these pictures on IG, not my pics but figured I would share anyway!

mark 45 3.jpg

mark 45 2.jpg

mark 45.jpg

Those were pics from the "Battle of the Toys" fair in Indonesia, I went there yesterday and gotta say that the mark 45 is really muscular and bulky. The mark 43 looks so skinny next to him lol.

You guys think other ironman helmets would fit in this figure? I think this is the best designed Ironman suit yet, bar that mask, the extra lines make it ugly imo

I am still on the fence on this,

because I am still waiting on the Civil Armor...

And then, you'll have to wait for infinity war. And then part two. And then either iron man 4 or Spider-Man 2 or a reboot or whatever. If you like it buy it. If you don't like it pass. But waiting for the next is a never ending circle. It could be three years before the next armor actually comes out. (Probably less but the 45 isn't due for almost a year yet. So the next one will be after that by a decent chunk.)

And then, you'll have to wait for infinity war. And then part two. And then either iron man 4 or Spider-Man 2 or a reboot or whatever. If you like it buy it. If you don't like it pass. But waiting for the next is a never ending circle. It could be three years before the next armor actually comes out. (Probably less but the 45 isn't due for almost a year yet. So the next one will be after that by a decent chunk.)

:exactly::goodpost:

Well in the 43 1/6 defense it was recycled parts from mk42 where as the 1/4 43 has a new more accurate body so. I do like that 1/4 43 but didnt want to wait and 1/4 is out of my price range really.

The year is 1977... Hi guys, I really like the Luke Skywalker farm hand robe version figure, but I'm sitting on the fence... I thinking of waiting for the Jedi Master version from The Force Awakens...

Back