1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Rhino Collectible Figure (First Glimpse)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely curious to it's size, which undoubtedly means more money. Idk, I get the practicality of having it be a mech suit, but it's just too much like Monger to me, and nothing like the classic Rhino we all know. This looks like it belongs in Iron Man, not Spiderman.

Ok, so first Zod looks like he's wearing an Iron Man suit and now Rhino looks like a Transformer?

Whatever Spider-Man I have read, I always saw a different Rhino. This one:

DSC05814.jpg

Please pardon my ignorance but, have the movie people designed their own Rhino?

Ok, so first Zod looks like he's wearing an Iron Man suit and now Rhino looks like a Transformer?

Whatever Spider-Man I have read, I always saw a different Rhino. This one:

Please pardon my ignorance but, have the movie people designed their own Rhino?

Of course. They re-imagined all that is superhero/comics and made them more 'realistic'. Everything, from costume design to powers.

I don't see why they couldn't have just gone with this look, it at least still looks like classic Rhino in a sense.

usm28_p02-03.jpg

3419556-7231938765-11244.jpg

Haha you just beat me to it. I was just trying to source an image for ultimate rhino :cool:

Sent from my mobile thingummabob!

That and its more like the Ultimate Spider man Rhino which was more of a mechanized suit.

edit
Wow You both beat me to it by a second. LOL

The sad thing... this is nowhere near the size of Hulkbuster... but will still be the most expensive figure to date.
:thud:

Of course. They re-imagined all that is superhero/comics and made them more 'realistic'. Everything, from costume design to powers.

Thanks.

As folks have said, the 'Ultimate Rhino' would have looked closer to the 'Classic' one.

Anyways, if the movie does / is doing well, why would it matter how he looks. But it would have been cool to see the 'original' on the big screen for the first time.

That and its more like the Ultimate Spider man Rhino which was more of a mechanized suit.

edit
Wow You both beat me to it by a second. LOL

But at least Ultimate Rhino wasn't like the huge ass transformer mech we got in the movie XD I understand why they made the changes but meh, I just like a more classic Rhino.

I'm totally with you. I would have loved to see a classic Wolverine outfit and the x-men wearing 90s wear as opposed to the leather-clad suits we got.

Thanks.

As folks have said, the 'Ultimate Rhino' would have looked closer to the 'Classic' one.

Anyways, if the movie does / is doing well, why would it matter how he looks. But it would have been cool to see the 'original' on the big screen for the first time.

No likeness rights to squabble over is the reason we are getting this b4 a doc ock or green goblin.

Re: Hot Toys' 1/6th scale Rhino Collectible Figure

Dont know why to get personal here. I wrote before "in my opinion" and like I said before Electro was realy intense. Even the guy who plays Harry Osborn was damn good in his Human form (before he will get Green Goblin). But at least it feels like I'm watching a girl movie. This was realy too much and I'm considering myself as an Marvel/DC nerd.

Yes it sounds hard, but all the others are better. Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Dark Knight, the Avengers and so on are much better in my opinion. Sorry if I hurt somebody, but that is how I feel about it.

By the way I like my avatar, what is wrong with this picture? I choose it cause of the Silver Surfer, not because I like the movie.

You don't have to be sorry about anything. If you think the movie is garbage (I concur) then so be it.

I hated this POS. Granted, I'm curious as to how this guy turns out... Like many, Im dying for a Robo Cain announcement as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back