1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Rhino Collectible Figure (First Glimpse)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys' 1/6th scale Rhino Collectible Figure

But at the same time MS has openly said that if they do not want Spiderman back right now because he does not fit into their current lineup plans through 2020. They can only manage so many projects at a single time. It's why we don't have a Dare Devil movie but instead are going to get a Netflix tv show.

If this was at MS, the soonest you would see a new SM movie is 2021. And it'd be another origin story.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Rhino Collectible Figure [TEASER]

If they make Hulkbuster they can definitely make galactus.

fantastic-four-galactus.jpg

Yeah shouldnt be hard at all,just some frosted plastic w/ light up feature and a stand. :lol

Look at this way. If they pull this off hulk buster is more likely a reality.

I hope I don't like him in the movie because then I'll be tempted to get this :slap

Dont worry this is the worst of all superhero movies imo. It has a lot of potencial and Electro was awesome, but it feels like I'm watching a romantic teenager soap. I cant believe what they have done to Spidey. I never saw Twilight, but thats what it feels like.

Dont worry this is the worst of all superhero movies imo. It has a lot of potencial and Electro was awesome, but it feels like I'm watching a romantic teenager soap. I cant believe what they have done to Spidey. I never saw Twilight, but thats what it feels like.

The 'worst of all superhero movies' seems very harsh.

That's a massive load of horse ****.

Especially from someone with a FF2 Rise of the Silver Surfer avatar.

I so want this. HT is perfecting the mechs! Like others have said, Robo Cain and Hulk Buster are that much more likely thanks to this.

I have one question though. where are the guns located for all those bullet belts?

Well, I thought this movie was as big a disappointment as Wolverine Origins. XD

The only things I liked about it was how SPIDER-MAN was written, Peter Parker was still absolutely terribly written imo, and still a ******; the new suit, the first 15 minutes of the movie, Aunt May, and that's really about it. Twas not a fan of how they're handling any of the villains at all, especially the Osborns. All the actors were great with the material they were given but I think what I didn't like has to do with Marc Webb's direction as I didn't care for the first one much either but I think I blame Orci and Kurtzman the most. -__-

Dont know why to get personal here. I wrote before "in my opinion" and like I said before Electro was realy intense. Even the guy who plays Harry Osborn was damn good in his Human form (before he will get Green Goblin). But at least it feels like I'm watching a girl movie. This was realy too much and I'm considering myself as an Marvel/DC nerd.

Yes it sounds hard, but all the others are better. Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Dark Knight, the Avengers and so on are much better in my opinion. Sorry if I hurt somebody, but that is how I feel about it.

By the way I like my avatar, what is wrong with this picture? I choose it cause of the Silver Surfer, not because I like the movie.

To all the people saying they couldn't have pulled off the look of the comic...
Why not just Whiplash Mark II with a horn on the helmet?
:dunno

To all the people saying they couldn't have pulled off the look of the comic...
Why not just Whiplash Mark II with a horn on the helmet?
:dunno

I don't think they couldn't have been more accurate but Whiplash with a Horn? That'd have looked ****.

This actually looks like a Rhino(bulky body, tiny arms ad legs) and goes down on all fours when it runs.

What's the size comparison I wonder. Is it Iron Monger big? Bigger? It does seem to dwarf the spiderman figure, but he is one of the smallest HT figures out there it seems.

Back