1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, I got the chance to pick this up at a decent price but want to run this past you guys first. I got the R1 vader and I'm pretty happy with it, I like the height on him too. Why would I change it for this one? Thanks for the input!

There are some film specific differences to the costume, and you get the Bespin diorama base with ESB Vader. You could be happy with either one of them, really. I believe ESB Vader is a touch shorter than R1.

Debating if I should grab this or wait out for the ROTJ version..

Would be worth the wait if they just take their 1/4 version and scale stuff down.

$67 available to use in Rewards Points plus free shipping. $200 for ESB Vader. Buying it. Just listed my scarlet spider for sale on evilbay to fund the rest. Looking forward to adding my first SW HT. Hope I don?t go down the rabbit hole.

You want it. And you need it :naughty

rsz_img_20191123_132059679_hdr.jpg

Ordered! While not my first SW HT I?ve ordered as Mando has that honor but the first one I?ll have in my possession can?t wait. $193 i couldn?t pass it up

I just picked one up myself, should have it in a few days. For those that own it, it looks like the head is always tilted back. Is that the case? Can the head be tilted forward or made a tad higher?

I just picked one up myself, should have it in a few days. For those that own it, it looks like the head is always tilted back. Is that the case? Can the head be tilted forward or made a tad higher?

I can tilt it forward some. Higher not so much, but all that is helped if you take it apart when you get it and re-dress it.

This figure needs futzing to look its best.

Hey Darthrazz ? not that it isn?t good to see you in the game, but didn?t you decide to get out a while back or was that someone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The head can be tilted forward and backward. But not much.
I think mine (see above) is already tilted forward at maximum. I can re-check this evening.

He's now in the "Almost Sold-Out!" tag on Sideshow. Think I'll hold out for the ROTJ version.

Last edited:
Just paid mine off! Really hoping I can pull off a good pose with that base!

I love these diorama bases and hope they keep coming, but I do wish they also came with a standard, like Palpatine deluxe did.

I can tilt it forward some. Higher not so much, but all that is helped if you take it apart when you get it and re-dress it.

This figure needs futzing to look its best.

Hey Darthrazz ? not that it isn?t good to see you in the game, but didn?t you decide to get out a while back or was that someone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was me, I sold everything off after my Dad passed. I had gotten very down, I guess we can never leave this hobby, I'm slowing buying back some figures, as corny as it sounds , it feels good be back, it's raising my spirits and I missed the banter of the forum. :)

It was me, I sold everything off after my Dad passed. I had gotten very down, I guess we can never leave this hobby, I'm slowing buying back some figures, as corny as it sounds , it feels good be back, it's raising my spirits and I missed the banter of the forum. :)

The banter's where the fun is. Owning a thing can be cool but it can't talk back to you. Understandable about the shock and the grief; just roll with what feels right. :duff

Back