1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been debating picking up Vision as well...I just wonder if they are going to do a figure for Civil War and if so, should I wait...same with the Falcon.

They'll do one for CW for both Vision and Falcon, I have no doubt about that.

Problem is they'll re do them again for Infinity War I and II, so it depends on how long you really want to wait to actually have something on your shelf lol.

I don't know where I'll even be in a couple of years, who knows if I'll continue to be collecting. So I am buying what I like now. Plus I can see the standard prices rising another $20 per figure at least within the next year, so I won't be waiting around to be paying more down the line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They will definitely have a new Falcon figure for CW, as his suit is different than it was in WS.
Can't really see Vision being all that different in CW but who knows?

If you check this page, it lists the Hot Toys by PO release date newest - oldest
Diorama Figures from Movies | Sideshow Collectibles
Thanks Brainy that helped a lot. Looks like I'm getting Vision next.
I've been debating picking up Vision as well...I just wonder if they are going to do a figure for Civil War and if so, should I wait...same with the Falcon.

And you shouldn't worry about the character getting new releases, if that's the case you'll always be waiting for the new one. It's best to decided if the current figure is one you want and if not, just wait

The shoulders definitely don't look right to me either. They look like they've been stuffed with another fabric under the suit. It doesn't look right and the pose isn't doing it any favours either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use to have these kind of questions before. Then i come to the term "upgrade". I'll buy what i like for now. If the next release has more changes that i like then i'll sell the old and buy the new. (Since i'm set on only 1 figure per charater. Ironman suit doest imply :lol)
In this case, i can enjoy the figure for time being, it'll keep me occupied and i could get the new version. Its a win2 situation for me. IMHO

^ I like that line of thinking, but with funds limited for collecting, I still try my best to plan ahead and wait if I can..

For instance, I know I will like the future Falcon figure more than the WS version, so I'm waiting.
I really like the AoU SW, so I'm getting her now. If it turns out I like a future version more, I will sell the one I have and "upgrade".

IMG_0551.JPGnew head sculpt look great.

Back