1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the head of the vision seems cannot move forward and backward!
there is no such movement shown on all the official photos!

Don't twist my words my friend. The movie character design was great. The HT version looks bulky like earmuffs

How is asking if you feel the same about the movie twisting your words? I ASKED.

And half the art/photos out there show the same larger headphone type ears.

image.jpg
image.jpg

This will be another wait until in hand pics come out from other collectors before I buy it. And I have no problems waiting, even if I have to eventually get it second hand.

This is getting a bit ridiculous. Fine. If you want to compare it only to that photo fine. You missed six or so things.
image.jpg

The nose isn't perfect: they eyes are not perfect. The lines are not perfect. The jewel is not perfect. The widows peak is off. The ear muffs are off. The chin is off. The collar is off. The color is off.

But when you want a figure, have people nearly begging, to have it released even before, or during the first week of major release and the figure is both a prototype and based on early production art this is what happens. If you wanted it perfect then you would have to have waited till 30 days ago before they even started work on this to make sure they didn't get something wrong from on screen. Instead of last year. So you don't see the prototype till civil war is in theaters. You can't have it both ways people.

It's like having one guy work on a house and one guy work on blue prints, both at the same time, and then wondering why they don't exactly match when they are done.

Last edited:
This is getting a bit ridiculous. Fine. If you want to compare it only to that photo fine. You missed six or so things.

The nose isn't perfect: they eyes are not perfect. The lines are not perfect. The jewel is not perfect. The widows peak is off. The ear muffs are off. The chin is off. The collar is off. The color is off.

But when you want a figure, have people nearly begging, to have it released even before, or during the first week of major release and the figure is both a prototype and based on early production art this is what happens. If you wanted it perfect then you would have to have waited till 30 days ago before they even started work on this to make sure they didn't get something wrong from on screen. Instead of last year. So you don't see the prototype till civil war is in theaters. You can't have it both ways people.

It's like having one guy work on a house and one guy work on blue prints, both at the same time, and then wondering why they don't exactly match when they are done.

Woah, woah...WOAH! You're acting like we're SUPPOSED to be reasonable here. I thought the butterflies would soften the criticism, but you sir, didn't even bother with additional scrapbook elements!

Back