1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sorta looks like the Superman body
I think it is. The abs are the same.

The line detailing on the head is inaccurate on a lot of places. Neck design is also inaccurate.

Sculpt is starting to look weird to me due to the section that sticks out around the head. It looks like his face is inserted into a helmet rather than having the lines being seamless to one another. It's really apparent around his ear and they stick out like crazy, almost like he's wearing headphones.

JNuQPhs.jpg

I will be pre-ordering. I'm happy with the prototype and I think the character is great so definitely as yes from me! :)

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Well it looks like the announcement is indeed soon (probably in an hour or two)

One of the announcement photos have been leaked. He comes with Thors hammer. :lol

11151016_838392556244981_7289604394579142049_n.jpg

He comes with a thor hammer? defiantly getting this piece, another great piece by HT

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

I'm so glad he comes with Mjolnir. I don't have Thor, so that is a really nice addition for me.
Yes as soon as I seen it I said "Sabrina gonna be happy" :lol :hi5:
12d5a_facebook_11.gif

Hallelujah!!!!!!!
tumblr_ngstltuszH1tohid6o4_500.gif

Wait,why tonight? XD Just a guess?
I had a Vision :monkey3
Thats 2 posts I'll be quoting later :lol
If you're right, Brainy, then :clap :woo, if not, then it's :medic for you.
:lol J/K :1-1:
Edit: Feel free to quote this one, too! :nana:
tumblr_ngstltuszH1tohid6o1_500.gif

:rotfl

You're like freaking magic, Brainy. I bow to your mastery. :bow

That Hellelujah gif is amazing! :lol Sweet Baby J, praise Thor that Vision is here. :lol

You're like freaking magic, Brainy. I bow to your mastery. :bow

That Hellelujah gif is amazing! :lol Sweet Baby J, praise Thor that Vision is here. :lol

:lol
I know its so great to finally have him announced, been waiting for this ever since I saw the movie :blissy

Speaking of Thor, This GIF is amazing
tumblr_no3a3xcexL1qadcseo2_250.gif

All I see in that gif are those two comparing the awesomeness of their capes. :lol

Back