1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What, did Rhodey tell the, "Boom! Are you looking for this?" joke again?

Seriously, tho. Nice poses. It's refreshing to see figures NOT in bad ass or stoic poses all day. Thanks for posting!

Last edited:
Maybe if there is a big difference in costume for IW, but otherwise I doubt they'll make another if the costume is essentially the same.

I still haven't picked this one up myself. I was all hyped for AoU figures but lost a bit of interest after CW. As it stands I have just 6 of the characters from the film and probably won't pick up anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm randomly pulling figures from my closet to photograph them in the wee hours of the morning. Vision is today's selection. Tomorrow will be Ant-man

35005783053_b182b07e75_k.jpg

^Damn that's a nice shot... Still haven't picked this up yet... Do you guys think that Vision will get a second iteration by Hot toys?

I'm randomly pulling figures from my closet to photograph them in the wee hours of the morning. Vision is today's selection. Tomorrow will be Ant-man

35005783053_b182b07e75_k.jpg

Wow, fantastic photo! Well done sir! Well done! :clap

I finally got this last week. I think the production version beats out their prototype. I wasn't counting on liking this as much as I do, but it's really a superb piece. The material used for the costume appears to be the same or about the same as what was used on the Black Panther. I love the little clear yellow plastic piece they used for the infinity stone. I doubt they'll release a Civil War version of this guy unless he comes with a separate body with the sweater look.

I got this at the same time as my Death Trooper and it's weird, but I think I like this more.

Something about this figure. I dunno probably the only figure I've ever opened and just went "meh". It's not bad. Just never popped for me the way it did for some I suppose. To me he is more like a great Scarlet witch accessory haha.

If the gem lit up it would have popped more but it's still a nice figure.

The next version probably will, which will probably be the Avengers 3 one. It'll probably also include a gem-less head sculpt.

To be honest, I'm surprised HT didn't try to milk it with a Civil War sweater and button-down shirt version. :rotfl

I have a feeling Thanos is going to take a little more than just the gem off of ol' Vision :(

I dunno why people are under the impression that Vision is gonna be decapitated or something. All that's being taken from him is his gem.

I’m curious how the suit material on this guy is holding up for people? Originally I was thinking I’d wait for an IW Vision, but now I’m wondering if I should just grab this guy since he’s still available and relatively cheap and looks more or less exactly the same in IW.

Back