1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had some amazon credit floating around and managed to score this guy for $18 out of pocket. :yess:

Was going to wait for civil war vision to perhaps see any changes, but at that price I couldn't wait. Not to mention it's been a whole 2 months since I've got a new hot toys figure. I need my fix!

I've been watching for CW Vision news pretty closely, but there's been nothing outside of the virtually identical figure with different text on the stand. I'm getting pretty close to just ordering this version, lackluster accessories and all.

I've been watching for CW Vision news pretty closely, but there's been nothing outside of the virtually identical figure with different text on the stand. I'm getting pretty close to just ordering this version, lackluster accessories and all.

To be fair, I can't imagine the CW coming with more accessories. It might actually come with less minus Thor's Mjolnir. But I haven't seen the movie so...

Haha, I'm not expecting much, but if they DO include some neat accessories or something and I get impatient I'll be kicking myself.

Haha, I'm not expecting much, but if they DO include some neat accessories or something and I get impatient I'll be kicking myself.

You'll also be kicking yourself if you wait and the CW version is never released and the AoU version becomes sold out :lol

It's hard to predict what Hot Toys is gonna push out in the future so my advice is just buy what you like. Get the AoU version, the CW version, get both or neither of them. :lol

If this sells out at BBTS or Sideshow, I'll buy it at the other. I'm just doing my best to keep my collection at one figure per character, haha. Although if they do make a sweater vest Vision, I'm breaking that.

Here is mine.:)
26531775762_1fd05ab13c_z.jpg26598600866_77fe5e7df6_z.jpg26351484570_8c1a40f6ec_z.jpg

So tempted to get this after seeing Michael Crawfords review and wished we had some clue if HT was going to release a CW version.
If they do, the price on this could drop but if they don't, I could be SOL if it sells out.

:yess: This bad boy arrived on my doorstep today along with Quicksilver. Ant-Man should get here in a few days too!

:impatient::impatient::impatient:
:yess: This bad boy arrived on my doorstep today along with Quicksilver. Ant-Man should get here in a few days too!

SS just started shipping Ant-Man yesterday or the day before (can't remember exactly). I guess you already knew that, lol. It's crazy because I've had the release from HK for what seems like months and yet my SS PO only arrives next week :impatient:

Back