1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ph6Ei.gif

I don't think the Thor headsculpt looks THAT atrocious. But yeah, it could use some brushing up.

I never noticed either how the Avengers "A" on his stand is enveloped in lightning. Pretty cool.

hey all,

does any one know the "promo code" that can be used on vision ?
I cant locate it anywhere. thanks for the assist

hey all,

does any one know the "promo code" that can be used on vision ?
I cant locate it anywhere. thanks for the assist
I believe what you're talking about is the July promo code, which is COMIC15. That will work on Vision. And just so you have the August one as well, it's SUMM3R15. :)

I believe what you're talking about is the July promo code, which is COMIC15. That will work on Vision. And just so you have the August one as well, it's SUMM3R15. :)

that's the one
thanks for the help ,
apologies if I didn't explain myself properly :)

Well I caved and ordered him with the July code. I knew I'd cave eventually, but those new pics really showed off how much positive tweaking there's been to this guy.

Now to save up for Civil War - I know there's at LEAST 3 or 4 figures I'll be needing to get from that one (this is only my second bite from AoU after Maria Hill).

Let me count the figs on my "to buy" list... Maria Hill is the only one on PO right now, then I want Fury, Thanos, Vision, Mk 3 or 43... Haven't decided which, and Ultron Mk1 is a maybe. I want Wolverine and AC Batman if they get a discount

Let me count the figs on my "to buy" list... Maria Hill is the only one on PO right now, then I want Fury, Thanos, Vision, Mk 3 or 43... Haven't decided which, and Ultron Mk1 is a maybe. I want Wolverine and AC Batman if they get a discount

Yeah the only one I really want that I don't have on PO yet is Fury. But for Civil War, I'm thinking I want to swap out my Falcon, get Scarlet Witch in her Avengers uniform, Ant-Man, maybe a new Cap and Wasp, and I don't have a War Machine yet...so many decisions!

Yeah the only one I really want that I don't have on PO yet is Fury. But for Civil War, I'm thinking I want to swap out my Falcon, get Scarlet Witch in her Avengers uniform, Ant-Man, maybe a new Cap and Wasp, and I don't have a War Machine yet...so many decisions!
Oh yeah, I also want Falcon. If the WS version doesn't pop up anywhere for under $200, I'll wait for the CW Falcon.

For Ant-Man I'm thinking I'll just get the mini version when it's parted out and set him on Hulk's shoulder or something.

Oh yeah, I also want Falcon. If the WS version doesn't pop up anywhere for under $200, I'll wait for the CW Falcon.

For Ant-Man I'm thinking I'll just get the mini version when it's parted out and set him on Hulk's shoulder or something.

I thought about that. I think it's just going to depend on what the lineup looks like and the timeline of when they'll be released for budgeting purposes lol. My precedence goes to Falcon and Scarlet Witch, but I'm also intrigued by the rumors of Cap's scaled uniform. I try to pass on first appearance figures, so I probably won't jump on Panther or Spider-man - though who the heck knows.

I do know that if there's a Daredevil cameo and they make a figure, I'll HAVE to have him!

I thought about that. I think it's just going to depend on what the lineup looks like and the timeline of when they'll be released for budgeting purposes lol. My precedence goes to Falcon and Scarlet Witch, but I'm also intrigued by the rumors of Cap's scaled uniform. I try to pass on first appearance figures, so I probably won't jump on Panther or Spider-man - though who the heck knows.

I do know that if there's a Daredevil cameo and they make a figure, I'll HAVE to have him!
I've been waiting for Spidey in the MCU for a long time, so it's almost a guarantee I'll get him. Only thing that would stop me is if his costume is bad. Panther all depends on if I like the character in the movie or not. But man, I'd be all over a Daredevil... Have there been any rumors of a cameo?

You got the one that came with that magazine? It's cool but saw it on eBay for like $70... I'll wait for the other one

Nah, I got the Marvel Select version. The mini that came with it is the best out of all the mini's so far compared with the Marvel Legends and such. The paint detail is the best on it as well.

Though what is August's coupon code?

Back