1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I hardly ever picture Hulk standing fully upright. I think 90% of the time when I see him, he's always somewhat hunching forward with some bend in his knees, and it feels natural for a guy his size. If that's the case, I think he stands about 16 inches.

gn789irosbtx.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As already said its tight , but i had him in one for about a year with spiderman, it can be done:)The spotlights work well with the hulk.

I've past on every Hulk so far waiting for what I think is the perfect one... Passed on this original version at the time due to price and no alternate head. Passed on AOU deluxe that had the 2 head sculpts as I didn't care about extra torso that made it a statue or the lighter green color (even though movie accurate). I only hope that the Ragnarok version allows has his armor to be removable so he can be displayed with or without it. If not, I may have to start to look for a good deal on this original Avengers version, or continue to wait till the Avengers Infinity version(s)... I'm a patient collector.. :wink1:

I waited years before buying any Avengers; I'm good with this Hulk and Widow, and the upcoming diecast Mark 6.

Not a completist, so I'm probably good with those.

Homecoming Spidey is a given, and maybe Thor or a Hela (if made) on my radar, but that should be good for Marvel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

continue to wait till the Avengers Infinity version(s)... I'm a patient collector.. :wink1:

I wouldn't count on the armor being removable. With all of those extra armor pieces and weapons, there probably won't be a second Head sculpt either. I bet his helmet will be sculpted onto the head. I have a feeling Infinity War Hulk is going to have armor like he had in Mark Waid's Indestructible Hulk run. If I were you, I'd track down Avengers Hulk now. It's as classic as you're going to get.

I wouldn't count on the armor being removable. With all of those extra armor pieces and weapons, there probably won't be a second Head sculpt either. I bet his helmet will be sculpted onto the head. I have a feeling Infinity War Hulk is going to have armor like he had in Mark Waid's Indestructible Hulk run. If I were you, I'd track down Avengers Hulk now. It's as classic as you're going to get.

That's what motivated my final choice. It's the iconic hulk.

That's what motivated my final choice. It's the iconic hulk.

Your probably right.... People always look to dump older versions when a newer figure is released. Maybe after Thor Ragnarok version is announced, people will upgrade to that version and dump the original. I'll be on the look out for a good deal.

See I think the more variants that come out the more people will want the classic purple pants version. I didnt notice too many people selling Avengers Hulk to make room for AoU. I saw more people buying AoU and looking for a pair of pants for him.

I love Avengers Hulk and like it a lot better than AOU. Having said that, depending on how awesome Ragnarok Hulk is, there's a good chance I"ll get that one too. Because how can you not buy a HT Planet Hulk figure?

Back