1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgTook a few shots of hulk tonight with my first ever DSLR:
Still a lovely looking figure & the green comes out better with this camera compared to my
Phone camera in the past. HULK SMASH!!!! ;)

Nice shots. The green does look very true. I like the background.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got this guy yesterday! No amount of pictures or advice can prepare you for how big this figure is until you actually have it in front of you haha

Just got this guy yesterday! No amount of pictures or advice can prepare you for how big this figure is until you actually have it in front of you haha

Great shots and you're 100% correct. He was my second Hot Toys figure and since then, none have felt quite as... substantial as Hulk. Enjoy, and nice pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol So true, I remember the look on my parents' faces when my Hulk arrived...:lol

Cracking figure though and great pics! :clap

Never thought I'll be interested in the character, but the Avengers movie and the Hot Toys figure made me a fan of the Hulk :D

Barely fits in my shelf. Probably will find Hulk a new place, as I'm planning to pose him together with Hulkbuster (when the hot toys version comes out) :panic:

IMG_0451.jpg

Does anybody know where I can find a pair of pants from this Hulk figure? I've checked Toy Anxiety, Monkey Depot, and eBay, with no luck.

They do not come up often. You need to check eBay often. Once every few months they may show up. Hulk isn't parted out very much.

You may want to try something like this in the mean time. I'm sure there are cheaper ones then this...by you get the idea.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/151719023935

It would give you something to try till you find the hot toys version

Last edited:
I dont understand why hot toys dont sell figure parts. They could make so much more money. It would be nice going on sideshow's site and buying the hulk pants.

Does anyone have any advice for paint touch up for Hulk? I repositioned mine and dusted him off and noticed he has some paint rub on his neck and abdomen.

Also, I hope this isn't the first sign of the body breaking down, but after handling it and putting it back in my cabinet, there was a distinct rubber smell on my hands.

Thanks for checking JBot. In my case, the figure itself doesn't smell weird, just leaves an odor on my hands after I handle it.

I removed the black shorts today too, and noticed some staining. Not too worried about that, but I would really like to try to touch up the paint rub marks, so hopefully someone will have a suggestion or recommendation.

Back