1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for checking JBot. In my case, the figure itself doesn't smell weird, just leaves an odor on my hands after I handle it.

I removed the black shorts today too, and noticed some staining. Not too worried about that, but I would really like to try to touch up the paint rub marks, so hopefully someone will have a suggestion or recommendation.

I used green sharpie. I colored my fingertip and applied it using my finger rubbing it into the area. It worked on a small area but probably won't if the paint rub is larger.

a suggestion or recommendation.

You should probably ask in a custom thread. Those guys would know best. Personally I would use some water based acrylics and just mix my own matching color. Shouldn't be too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some fun pictures I took.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I was looking at my Deluxe AoU Hulk and Avengers Hulk together last night, and it was still getting to me that
the Avengers Hulk has a bad case of "squished head" syndrome when compared to the newer version.

So after swapping out the pants for the yoga shorts on AoU Hulk, he is now on display with all of my "upgraded"
original movie Avengers. Looks like I will be sticking with one Hulk for my display. :)

I was looking at my Deluxe AoU Hulk and Avengers Hulk together last night, and it was still getting to me that
the Avengers Hulk has a bad case of "squished head" syndrome when compared to the newer version.

So after swapping out the pants for the yoga shorts on AoU Hulk, he is now on display with all of my "upgraded"
original movie Avengers. Looks like I will be sticking with one Hulk for my display. :)

pics?

Yes. I'd like to see those pics with the yoga pants off. Wait..that came out wrong. Or did it?

Back