1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently got Hulk in hand I must say I am in complete awe. Just his sheer size alone is enough. Add to that the detail and poseability, he's a lot of fun. Endless possibilities as far as interaction with other figures. I think Hot Toys did a great job of finding that fine line between a toy and a high end collectible. He is very durable too, not fragile like other figures as far as swapping hands and moving his arms. The ratcheting action is a nice touch and a must. He has a character all his own if that's hard to believe. He stands on his own very easily, no fussing with feet etc.
Another thing I noticed is how he makes other figures feel small. For example when I first got Avengers Thor I noticed how big and muscular the figure was especially when compared to others. Now after playing with Hulk, Thor looks more of like a sleek shapely figure. I guess the first Thor would look tiny. My hands are just accustomed to the bulkiness of Hulk. Oh man he's heavy! Actually Black Widow feels very small and delicate now. Have to be careful. Can kind of be rough with Hulk.
All in all he's a great figure even if you aren't a Hulk or Avengers fan. I kind of feel sorry for those who passed on him.
agreed on the size, made my superman and batman feel like the Barbie figures they really are
And that's no nock of those two figs, I think it's easy to forget what they really are until hulk comes around

Does the staining happen to all Hulk figures? What do you do/not do to avoid staining?

It is caused by the black shorts under the pants. When he leans forward, the material rubs on his belly. Either don't pose him in a crouch or fold down waistline of the shorts.

It is caused by the black shorts under the pants. When he leans forward, the material rubs on his belly. Either don't pose him in a crouch or fold down waistline of the shorts.

I see. That is a bit disappointing considering Hulk is best posed hunching IMO.

Last edited:
photo.jpg

Finally got him!

I just love the look of both Hulk & Spiderman together. There is just something cool about it.

Here you go guys... introducing Red Hulk!!!

H*LY ***** :wave nice

his teeth are more rotton on a RULK haha

Just like the predator or (iron loser) line... I think Hot toys can slowly build a hulk mold collection that will let us see new arms body and sculpts and they could literally pump these out once a year...

H*LY ***** :wave nice

his teeth are more rotton on a RULK haha

Just like the predator or (iron loser) line... I think Hot toys can slowly build a hulk mold collection that will let us see new arms body and sculpts and they could literally pump these out once a year...

If that happens.... I know I will buying them. I couldn't say no to a "Hulk" anyway. :horror

Damn, i had hulk preordered locally, but didn't hear anything.

Today i found out that he was already in store for a couple of weeks and sold out. The email notifying me it had arrived somehow never reached me (or my spam box) :( Luckily the store will be getting a second shipment in a couple of weeks..

Hello my good sir, question. Is a hot toys hulk a for a price of 320$ plus 30$ shipping a good buy? Let me know. Can't decide thank

Back