1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda impossible when we don't know what kind of shelves you are using.

:goodpost:

He's on my 2nd row as well.
After playing around with it I opted to leave him 19 inches of display space.

It gives him a nice chunk of head room so he doesn't look like he's jammed in a sardine can & leaves the 3rd row decent space too imo.
Both BW & Hawkeye's heads have plenty of room.

You could get away with not modding it at all, it all depends on what you think is attractive for your own display :)

029_zps590917c1.jpg

CTO15 Sorry. I'm using detolf cabinet.

Y4NK33 thanks a lot! That's what I was thinking.

He's on my 2nd row as well.
After playing around with it I opted to leave him 19 inches of display space.

It gives him a nice chunk of head room so he doesn't look like he's jammed in a sardine can & leaves the 3rd row decent space too imo.
Both BW & Hawkeye's heads have plenty of room.

You could get away with not modding it at all, it all depends on what you think is attractive for your own display :)

029_zps590917c1.jpg

Omg, nice display but all I pictured was Hulk doing a disco pose :lol:rotfl

Hmmm, I read that Oxy10 can get rid of stains on vinyl dolls. I don't know if it applies to this vinyl as it is painted. It might get worse, but I will give it a try in a small area.
Another good thing to avoid more stains is to take Hulks pants and soak it in a mix of vinegar and water to get rid of excess dye..

Last edited:
Hmmm, I read that Oxy10 can get rid of stains on vinyl dolls. I don't know if it applies to this vinyl as it is painted. It might get worse, but I will give it a try in a small area.
Another good thing to avoid more stains is to take Hulks pants and soak it in a mix of vinegar and water to get rid of excess dye..

The pants or the black shorts?

You know, you see this thing in pictures, and then you see it in real life. A lot bigger than you would think. He really is huge!

Hmmm, I read that Oxy10 can get rid of stains on vinyl dolls.

This was the advice we received from the American Girl Store when we last had my daughter's doll in for a visit. They told us that is what they use to get off scuffs and rub stains and to brighten up faded "skin". Of course, we're talking about skin tones and not green so I don't know for sure that it would work.

Back