1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just placed my order with BBTS for $398 shipped after selling my Mark VII. It was a nice figure but the cheap plastic feel along with the paint quality issues really disappointed me, especially with it being my first Hot Toys figure.

The Iron Man series is just not for me but I still wanted something to represent The Avengers and what better way than Hulk. Stupidly expensive, but how can you put a price on owning the most bad-*** Avenger, right!

I just placed my order with BBTS for $398 shipped after selling my Mark VII. It was a nice figure but the cheap plastic feel along with the paint quality issues really disappointed me, especially with it being my first Hot Toys figure.

The Iron Man series is just not for me but I still wanted something to represent The Avengers and what better way than Hulk. Stupidly expensive, but how can you put a price on owning the most bad-*** Avenger, right!
Exactly!!!!!!!

Exactly!!!!!!!

I am a big fan of this one. I was skeptical at first, but I love it. I put him in a detolf at first, but I really did not like how it looked. He is in a temporary glass home now until the rest of the Avengers gang joins him.

attachment.php

Did you not see my post for a hulk for $320 plus shipping?

Anyway, I still have one available so pm me if interested.

Did you not see my post for a hulk for $320 plus shipping?

Anyway, I still have one available so pm me if interested.

That is a really good price. I can still cancel my BBTS order but I am paranoid that something might be wrong with the figure(if I buy from an individual) and I'll have no place to return it to. :slap

You know... Some guys hate it others luv it. It is an articulated figure and it does have seams. This guy in hand is much better than pictures. I think it's a great piece

You know... Some guys hate it others luv it. It is an articulated figure and it does have seams. This guy in hand is much better than pictures. I think it's a great piece

I have this figure and its wonderful...I agree that this is one figure that pic's do not give it justice. He is unbelievably huge in size...

Back