1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

That can be said for a lot of HT figs.

SS price will be closer to $350(+) than $300 after you include shipping and their mark up IMO. I'll order from AE, unless the extra hands are an exclusive item. No need to pay more than have to for this guy..

If its a non EX we may get free shipping at SSC which would make a HUGE difference.

I don't think they gave free shipping on Iron Monger tho and Hulks same size

Ehh.. there's more for Hulk on the way, I'd say.

Jumping on this one isn't the answer for me anyway.

this is fantastic, just not feeling the hair wtf....

Whether there's more in store from HT, or whether another company steps up to offer a mind blowing alternative.. I can wait. :)

I love HT, but they're not the answer to everything - especially this time. :huh

You know something I don't? A 1/6 scale Hulk statue perhaps..? :pray:
1. I know collectors so this figure will sell like hell.
2. I know HotToys so there will be more HULK figures.

In the arm post pics please look near the elbow at the most articulated pose and it looks like an opening in the rubber ?

Whether there's more in store from HT, or whether another company steps up to offer a mind blowing alternative.. I can wait. :)

I love HT, but they're not the answer to everything - especially this time. :huh
I hate being the last guy on the page. :lecture

:lol

In the arm post pics please look near the elbow at the most articulated pose and it looks like an opening in the rubber ?

This was discussed earlier in the thread

It's just the elbow wrinkles

Does anyone really think HT would show proto pics for a damaged figure? :lol

Ehh.. there's more for Hulk on the way, I'd say.

Jumping on this one isn't the answer for me anyway.

Thats my guess. HT will indeed milk this guy. There will be more HT Hulk coming. But Ill buy this anyway. Ill probably do with HULK what I did with Iron Man and if another release down the road impresses Ill trade up. Mark VII will be my FORTH Iron Man that Ive traded up too from the first Mark III. :lol

Was going to be getting Hulk but theres just no way this or the coming year. I'll get it later perhaps or when they make a new one (which inevitably they will of course)

SSC will likely charge USD 320-330 (likely more)..... based on their Jake Sully pricing

Ill probably do with HULK what I did with Iron Man and if another release down the road impresses Ill trade up. Mark VII will be my FORTH Iron Man that Ive traded up too from the first Mark III. :lol
Fair enough, but I just buy what I really like the first time. :dunno :lol

Order placed with Onesixthbruce in the UK!

Can't come soon enough to replace my "Placeholder" on the ever growing Avengers shelf!!

2dfe9eb7.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

LOL! That's not rubber tearing away at the elbow. THAT IS THE ELBOW! If you look at stills or even your own elbow, you'll notice it has wrinkles on your elbow. And it's made of PVC, not rubber.

Where does it say they're made of PVC? If in fact they are made from flexible PVC isn't there health concerns associated with that type of material?

Back