1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

I´m really hoping for two things:

1) People saying that will pass this big boy REALLY keep their word and pass it, waiting for the Avengers 2 Hulk Figure.

2) When Avengers 2 hit the silver screen, on 2015, they decide to use the GREY or the RED Hulk!!!

3) will have Hulk DX in 2013 with Bruce Banner and two HS :monkey1

Looks fantastic. A second headsculpt would have been nice.

be interesting to see the price on this, but at this point, SUPER lame. Did they put PERS in this? If so, WHY? You can barely see his eyes? Why not include 2 more heads instead? A roaring head and a neutral/dumb head, and some more hands? And why bother articulating those elbows when the movement is extremely limited? Sculpt is great but everything else is a huge fail on this.

i find this interesting on the spec:
-Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

its either a bad translation or a second hs maybe?

I'm not a fan of the torso musculature either. Feet look a little small as well. :monkey3

1) People saying that will pass this big boy REALLY keep their word and pass it, waiting for the Avengers 2 Hulk Figure.

2) When Avengers 2 hit the silver screen, on 2015, they decide to use the GREY or the RED Hulk!!!

Let the happy people rejoice and the whinners whine

why bother flaming the thread :dunno

Congrats to those who are happy, cant wait for SSC price tag :panic:

I think that would actually be quite hilarious.

And if I did wait on Avengers 2 Hulk, knowing my luck, thats EXACTLY what would happen! :lol

i find this interesting on the spec:
-Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

its either a bad translation or a second hs maybe?

I think you are reaching for hopes that aint there.

It means EACH head sculpt (EACH RELEASE) is hand painted. Nothing more.

Overall I think the figure looks great and unless it's ridiculously priced I'll pick him up. But the arm "articulation" is laughable... what is the point of at most 20 degrees of movement?

Oh wow, this arm is slightly more bent than the other :lol

That's where I'm at. Annoyed by the bareassness of the figure, but if its $250 I'll be less annoyed.

Anymore than $250 I'll likely pass. No way am I paying $300 for that.

Agree. It's just a body and torn pants. Nothing complex and bare bones.

Overall I think the figure looks great and unless it's ridiculously priced I'll pick him up. But the arm "articulation" is laughable... what is the point of at most 20 degrees of movement?

Oh wow, this arm is slightly more bent than the other :lol

I think what HT should have done was show the arm at the 90 degree angle and fully straightened to show the amount of articulation. The half way bent to 90 degree doesnt show much.

Good luck with that. :lol

:lol I'm still not sure if am gonna have this or stick with the Maquette only. I was hoping Hot Toys full reveal will make me PO him with confidence; now I'm just not sure, if I got him it will be for the sake of the team completion,,:dunno

:lol I'm still not sure if am gonna have this or stick with the Maquette only. I was hoping Hot Toys full reveal will make me PO him with confidence; now I'm just not sure, if I got him it will be for the sake of the team completion,,:dunno

If I could afford the Maquette, that would definitely be the way to go since I think that is one of SS best releases so far, but since I cant and I want the "Big Four" on my Shelf, HT is the way to go for me.

Back