1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing I find funny is that this has been a pre order for what feels like close to a year and now people are scrambling to get one since they missed out.

Yeah, seems reading back some that every site is sold out and people are kicking themselves now that they missed out.

What do you think hulk will go for once its sold out everywhere? Think it will be a record breaker?

No, I think Hot Toys has raised their production on the later Avenger figures...Nick Fury and especially Hawkeye will stay the expensive ones.

I usually buy my figures from sideshow right before the release drops. Usually for 2 important reasons. First, at that time there are usually some in hand pics getting around the net to solidify my decision to get it. Secondly, the Australian dollar may drop at a crazy dramatic rate and I don't want to be stuck with having to go through with the order if that's the case.

When the Hulk first went on pre-order the price seemed absurd. 12 months later, $299 doesn't seem so crazy, with most new released creeping there way up to this price point. Hot Toys have finally priced me out of the game, with the Hulk being my last pre order. I just can't justify the price as a casual buy. I would like to get the new Robocop figure, but all these newer figures in and around the $300 price point is just insane.

I usually buy my figures from sideshow right before the release drops. Usually for 2 important reasons. First, at that time there are usually some in hand pics getting around the net to solidify my decision to get it. Secondly, the Australian dollar may drop at a crazy dramatic rate and I don't want to be stuck with having to go through with the order if that's the case.

When the Hulk first went on pre-order the price seemed absurd. 12 months later, $299 doesn't seem so crazy, with most new released creeping there way up to this price point. Hot Toys have finally priced me out of the game, with the Hulk being my last pre order. I just can't justify the price as a casual buy. I would like to get the new Robocop figure, but all these newer figures in and around the $300 price point is just insane.

Sadly, $300 will seem like dirt cheap a year and a half from now for HT figs. :(

226793_10152446249124460_382896049_n.jpg

July..... July....... July....... :impatient: :gah:

Hmmmm, so of the first ones start shipping at (end) of July and the way things go, UK retailers start getting them in 6-8 weeks later. I might see this guy mid-late September. :impatient:

May as well wrap him up and give him to myself for my Birthday in October. :mad:

Yup. Got the email about moving the payment to July. That's what I was thinking all along. Hopefully catwoman stays June. Maybe not.

Well sucks about delay. I thought hulk could leap miles at a time ha ha. He must be in banner form stuck on a boat or plane or train Delays ,Delays ,Delays oh well he's paid off cant wait for july to get a big haul for me hulk ,snake eyes and hopefully the ellusive fabled myth of hot toys batmobile hopefully .......:pray::impatient::impatient::impatient: Glad to have all the payments out of the way........If this hobby doesnt teach you patience , I dont know what will? Great Big GREEN things come to those who wait.....:impatient::lol

My flex for him and the MKVII were both pushed back. :monkey2

Well sucks about delay. I thought hulk could leap miles at a time ha ha. He must be in banner form stuck on a boat or plane or train Delays ,Delays ,Delays oh well he's paid off cant wait for july to get a big haul for me hulk ,snake eyes and hopefully the ellusive fabled myth of hot toys batmobile hopefully .......:pray::impatient::impatient::impatient: Glad to have all the payments out of the way........If this hobby doesnt teach you patience , I dont know what will? Great Big GREEN things come to those who wait.....:impatient::lol

:slap :lol

Back