1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think ordering from toywiz is good? It's the only site that I can pay using paypal at a pretty good price. Money isn't a problem, but I just wanna know how they ship their pre orders.

551262_10151012060462806_543942805_12154577_1906585701_n.jpg

I have one of those Roto Hulks that I repainted into a Red Hulk. It's a really nice figure, not quite big enough to be to scale with HT figures, but it's as big as most HT figures.

I actually just bought another one that I plan to repaint into a better looking Green Hulk. But dang, someone went to town on this one! I wish I could see the face better though.

You can readily get a Roto Hulk on Ebay for $20-35 shipped. It's a fun figure to play with if you're new to customizing like I am.

This is what they normally look like. There are two different ones, with two different heads.

moviehulkroto6.jpg

Here is my repaint:

428458_10152386596364460_1578653102_n.jpg

Nice!!

Finally picked up the first Hulk movie at Walmart tonight for $7.50. I've always heard how bad it was, we've never even watched it. I'm sure my Son will love it.

That is GREAT work on that custom JorReno!!! :clap

I really wish I had the patience & ability to do stuff like that - cool figure, & you've gone beyond that & transformed it. It totally has the Ruffalo hallmarks - well done man! :rock

I'm a big fan of the 2003 film btw. :)

Oh no, It's not mine. I'm not talented enough to make custom figures. I've only ever customized two figures in my life... both turned out pretty mediocre.
:p

This will either be good news for you if you've already paid off or saved up all the money for this figure, or bad news if you haven't. The Hot Toys Expendables 2 Barney Ross figure is already set to arrive at PToys this coming Wednesday, which, if you remember, was in the same "coming soon" batch that the Hulk was in. He may be VERY close!

https://m.facebook.com/?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=472348416173331&id=277916058949902&set=a.277922125615962.65342.277916058949902&__user=1576565913

Yea..coming soon doesnt mean much. Coulson wasnt in the previous coming soon and the mark vii took seven weeks to arrive in hk after his coming soon photos.

Yea..coming soon doesnt mean much. Coulson wasnt in the previous coming soon and the mark vii took seven weeks to arrive in hk after his coming soon photos.

Its true Coulson was not on the coming soon photos and neither was the Camo Tumbler, but in any case the photo gives an idea of what to expect on average Hot Toys releases two figures a month so at least we know which of these items will be coming out first. You can expect them to release these items over the course of the next two months so the should be shipping out from SS in July and August.

Back