1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Advanced Suit 2.0) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and Kraven...and Doc Ock...and Electro..and
They might make Kraven, but I could see them doing a movie version rather than one from the video game. I doubt HT will double dip on villains like Doc Ock, Electro, Green Goblin, etc., after making the movie versions, so they may decide to go the Movie Masterpiece route with Kraven as well. Plus they’ve already done one sculpt of Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Quicksilver). The video game Kraven definitely looks better, but that may not matter to HT.

Bah! Site crawled! Haven’t seen it this bad since the PPO days. Literally clicked the final check out button only to get the error my reservation timed out. Lost him because of the site slowness. That was an about 10 minutes in. Tried and tried again without success. Got on the waitlist. If he doesn’t convert I’ll likely cancel Miles. Would have been cool if they had given those that orders Miles an additional head start so they’d have the complete set. Miles was a cake walk compared to today.
I was able to snag both, but getting the advanced suit was so much harder than Miles. Luckily I already had the page pulled up before the queue started. I kept refreshing until it went into queue 10 minutes before it opened. It took me 6 minutes to let me in once opened, then spun for a while to add to cart, and then even longer to complete purchase.

I noticed the queue was set up different than Miles. With Miles, it said I was placed in the queue in the order I arrived. With Peter, it said I would be randomly placed in.

Yeah I’m not too stressed about it. I have the original so I’d be fine with the original Miles and Peter and (hopefully) Symbiote Peter if I don’t get a conversion. It’s more a nice to have for me than a must have.

Are there any pictures showing how the pincers are attached to the back?
They attach just like the ones did on the Infinity War Iron Spider & NWH Integrated Suit - they just plug in and can be replaced with plugs if you don't opt to use them. It's a bit blurry but you can zoom in on his back in the 2nd pic to see the plugs.

Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 08-52-19 Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - 1_6th scale Peter Parker (Advanced S...png

Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 08-51-41 Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - 1_6th scale Peter Parker (Advanced S...png

They attach just like the ones did on the Infinity War Iron Spider & NWH Integrated Suit - they just plug in and can be replaced with plugs if you don't opt to use them. It's a bit blurry but you can zoom in on his back in the 2nd pic to see the plugs.

View attachment 651360
View attachment 651361
Got it, thanks! Lol wow it was right there and didn’t care to examine the pictures. Just happy I was able to snag one.

Don't like the 'sneaker'/boot-less design on this and the last spider-man game. Would think the game designers would have updated it to be more inline with the traditional suit.

Don't like the 'sneaker'/boot-less design on this and the last spider-man game. Would think the game designers would have updated it to be more inline with the traditional suit.
Why? The first game had the classic suit, and a figure was made of it.

But I guess lets just make the same thing over and over?

Why? The first game had the classic suit, and a figure was made of it.

But I guess lets just make the same thing over and over?
Well the upper body is a mix of old and new by keeping a balance between red and blue, which I like, but then the lower part looks like he's wearing a blue running suit with sneakers. Again they should have stuck with a mix of old and new, striking some balance of colors. To me, the lower half looks like an unfinished design.

Our friendly neighborhood hero, Peter Parker’s Spider-Man is returning for an exciting new adventure in the coming Fall!

This time working alongside Miles Morales to take on Kraven the Hunter, Peter also encounters the symbiote Venom, which bonds itself to Peter.

Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to officially introduce the new 1/6th scale Peter Parker (Advanced Suit 2.0) collectible figure based on the highly-anticipated Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 game. It’s an exclusive figure available with limited quantity of 3,000 units only in selected markets.

This amazingly-detailed figure features a newly develop masked head sculpt with two pairs of interchangeable eye pieces that can create combinations of expressions, his physique depicted by a specialized body, finely tailored red and blue costume with white accent and spider emblem, attachable pincers with articulated function, an array of accessories including newly designed webbing accessories, a Spider Drone, a black web shooter with black webbing, multiple pairs of interchangeable hands and a figure stand for display.

This is sure to be a brilliant addition to your Spider-Man collection. Reward yourself by ordering it today!

hVfz3go.jpg
2FKaJk7.jpg
LyMxHNG.jpg
NBPt3Pn.jpg
uHAsiSM.jpg
s32ppcp.jpg

fTyJuNy.jpg
wU91QlF.jpg

sJIADxP.jpg

xpT86qu.jpg
UYLLoNo.jpg
Is this in stock anywhere or will it be back in stock soon?

Back