1/6 Hot Toys - Loki - God Loki Figure (Artisan Edition & Regular Sculpted)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hologram AI

Super Freak
Reaction score
12bb78002bbf3661fa0eacbeca7a587268dbae54.gifv

“I know what kind of God I need to be.” – Loki​

The trickster destroyed Kang’s ‘Sacred Timeline’ in the Loki Season 2 finale, allowing all the branches to coexist in a conjoint manner. Yet the highlight of the finale was Loki making the ultimate sacrifice for the future of the multiverse by stepping into the shoes of the God of Stories. In the new multiverse, all branches would coexist with the Asgardian God holding everything together in a new tree of time. He has finally found his glorious purpose – preserving every story in the multiverse. In his new seat, the God of Stories can protect the tales of everyone who has and will live in the multiverse.

Inspired by the Season 2 of Loki series., Hot Toys is thrilled to officially unveil the highly anticipated Artisan Edition of its 1/6th scale collectible figure depicting God Loki from the DX series. This figure particularly features hair implantation using wool material, allowing for a more glorious and lifelike representation of the character. It’s an Exclusive release available with limited quantity of 2,500 pieces only in selected markets.

Exquisitely crafted based on the screen appearance of Tom Hiddleston as God Loki in the last appearance in MCU, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs. The fabric costume has been finely tailored to match Loki's on-screen appearance, ensuring an accurate and visually stunning portrayal. His iconic horned helmet is magnetically attachable, completing the authentic look. Additionally, a throne painted in metallic gold, timeline effects, hand effects, themed backdrop, and a display base to enhance the display options and allow for creative posing.

This Artisan Edition is a must-have for any devoted Loki fan or collector!

oT1ba2h.jpeg
5WGYFP7.jpeg
DAjS5V1.jpeg
SpmMYh7.jpeg
gcuSXu9.jpeg
Q8bFRHO.jpeg
6QYMUhB.jpeg
mQ8vhNa.jpeg
n1VRm9U.jpeg
hXhZ20P.jpeg
mJ3EvE6.jpeg
fzJI4QH.jpeg
xWYVelX.jpeg
5B3Gbsj.jpeg

Last edited:
God of mischief, lies...and stories!

In the finale of Loki season 2, Loki brings about a significant change as he destroyed the Temporal Loom and saved all the branched timelines. Transforming into a living Temporal Loom for the Sacred Timeline, Loki becomes a brand-new god and is now integral to the stability of the entire multiverse.
With meticulous attention to detail, the 1/6th scale God Loki collectible figure based on Loki (Season 2) live-action series, showcases Loki's latest appearance and powerful presence. From the screen-accurate costume to the intricate sculpting of his features, every aspect has been carefully crafted to reflect his elevated status and the responsibilities he now carries.

Exquisitely crafted based on the screen appearance of Tom Hiddleston as God Loki in the finale, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs. The fabric costume has been finely tailored to match Loki's on-screen appearance, ensuring an accurate and visually stunning portrayal. His iconic horned helmet is magnetically attachable, completing the authentic look. Additionally, a throne painted in metallic gold, timeline effects, hand effects, themed backdrop, and a display base to enhance the display options and allow for creative posing.

The new God Loki figure is a sure way to show off your Marvel fandom!

7s5KbN6.jpeg
8LFXZzE.jpeg

sJNarEH.jpeg
1srlGIW.jpeg
CIkuC7R.jpeg
zjmatPJ.jpeg
9tAOEQd.jpeg
DfEdKTE.jpeg
nxyZtTY.jpeg
ZdxrJuT.jpeg
AP3IlUW.jpeg
RauhFUq.jpeg
1p2GwMr.jpeg

Phenomenal sculpt and rooted hair is great, although I feel like the sculpted gets closer to his actual Loki look.

Unfortunately I didn't care for the second season nearly as much as the first, so will have to pass.

An incredible looking figure! A true bookend to Loki's story (that we know of).

Any guesses to how much the Artisan tax is going to be for a small patch of rooted hair?

Kinda boring choice. The Avengers version would have been the one to do had it not been done as an MMS fairly recently. In any case, I have that one and am happy enough with it - was able to get the Loki S1 headsculpts as alternates for it.

I was just thinking about this last night haha. Great choice and finally a perfect Tom. Sideshow usually list at a specific time right?

Not something for my collection as I'm down to a handful of Marvel characters from the Avengers and Spider-man series. With that said, this is exactly what the Artisan rooted hair works well on. That Luke Dark Empire is going to be a frizzy mess but I think this works as well as the Ledger Joker... Congrats to those looking for the God of Mischief in their collection...this looks great!

Likeness looks great, I’ll try to get the head sculpt to go with avengers endgame Loki, which I think that head is mediocre compare to this but I only paid $150 for that figure so I’m ok with it 🤣

Back