1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great IM3 set :clap

Yeah this figue totally feels like something else, true high end. Even the box is a work of art, if HT ever makes a diecast version of MK VII I'll have to get it and throw away the old one

Yeah IM3 maybe wasn't the best movie but Tony and some of the suits did look cool regardless :)

The VII was my first proper HT last year, I just got fed up looking at it tho, couldn't get a pose I was happy with, same with the DX12 so moved them on, maybe if they did re-release it with the MK42 tech so it had the same posability I'd think about getting it again.

After getting the left leg replaced and the correct BD wrist guard replaced after two tries, I'm super happy with my IM.
SSC even sent an extra BD wrist guard for the right repulsor hand that I didn't even need and are apparently letting me keep the clean one they initially sent me which was for the left relaxed hand. I was sort of suprised they didn't make me destroy the original leg.
im10.jpg

Just picked up this bad boy and noticed he comes with pink panties at the butt area fresh out of the box. Is this normal?

Anyone know when these will be in stock at sideshow? I plan on placing a big order during spooktacular and would like him to ship with the others.

Yeah this figue totally feels like something else, true high end. Even the box is a work of art, if HT ever makes a diecast version of MK VII I'll have to get it and throw away the old one

Yeah, this figure is so great it makes the Mark VII seems like a cheap toy and it's not, it's an awesome figure but this one just blows it away.

Haha, oops, I forgot to remove it :lol
I can't get the screw unscrewed on his arms though to add the batteries to light up his hands.:gah:

Gosh, I wonder if I'll ever get my hands on this figure. First I was late pre-ordering it (on amiami where I usually buy stuff) then I manged just to get an order in before they removed all their hot toy figures from their site.... now its been a month since they sent it and still nothing. It was sent with EMS, which normally takes about a week to arrive. Canada Post has been no help at all so amiami is contacting Japan Post to try and figure out what happened to it.... and knowing my luck, if it shows up, it will have defects too. :( But at least I can spend my time admiring all the lovely owners photos on here.

Ouch. If a package goes missing Canada Post isn't going to help at all, in my experience. I've bought from all over the world and the only time there's been a problem is when it gets in their hands. Good luck.

How can you dislike the armor it had so much personality.

I agree,when I first saw photos of it I hated it,but after watching the movie it became my favorite armor.to me the armor was a character by itself,tony didn't have to be in it and it's the only armor you can actually pose with tony,all the others can only stand there while he's not in it,this one can walk,run,or sit on a couch.

Back