1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My preccccccccious!
IMG_1087.jpg

It really is the best iron man to date. Amazing detail, insane articulation, the best proportions so far, battle damage parts and best of all it looks fantastic on the shelf.

This thing looks friggin' awesome, especially if you happen to get a good one.
Yeah, I got lucky, if there were a broken arm, I would have had a hard time trying to get a replacement arm from AmiAmi, and international shipping...

in all seriousness though it cant be this one
I agree, Mark III may stand a better chance IMHO.

Mine came w/ both arms off the figure but once I popped them on, they were perfect! No loose arms or any of the issues I've seen here.

Ummmm.. Mark vii?? This figure is really nice and all, but out of all the armors the vii kills them all with the 42 a very close 2nd.. IMO of course

Ummmm.. Mark vii?? This figure is really nice and all, but out of all the armors the vii kills them all with the 42 a very close 2nd.. IMO of course

The VII is pretty awesome, the only thing that bothers me is the face plate, which is getting fixed with the new set coming out

The VII is pretty awesome, the only thing that bothers me is the face plate, which is getting fixed with the new set coming out

It doesn't bother me as much. I'm not that big on 100% movie accuracy.. Didn't even know it wasn't until someone here mentioned it, lol.. If I have one complaint, it's too skinny compared to the other armors such as mark iv

Finally picked mine up today. I was anticipating this, especially after the Iron patriot-liked that suit a lot. This will probably be my final figure from IM 3- unless I cave on heartbreaker. Overall I am really impressed: I carefully worked both arms before extending and no issues. I tend to find a sweet spot pose and leave these figures for a while. This Stark hs is as good as the BD Mark VII and is a great addition. A minor nit is that I find the waist a tad narrow but nothing like the first Mark II and III.

I have a silly question for the people that owns MKXLII and both Tony figures... I found this photo:

image.jpg

And I am wondering if I can do this but with the test suit Tony hs, I've been told that both versions of Tony are basically the same figure, same body.

I'm asking because I don't feel like taking Tony out of his massive box and try it :lol

I just want to know if I have to buy the mechanic hs to get that look for the MK XLII

I have a silly question for the people that owns MKXLII and both Tony figures... I found this photo:

image.jpg

And I am wondering if I can do this but with the test suit Tony hs, I've been told that both versions of Tony are basically the same figure, same body.

I'm asking because I don't feel like taking Tony out of his massive box and try it :lol

I just want to know if I have to buy the mechanic hs to get that look for the MK XLII

I would imagine HTs being resourceful and using the same connector for both HS's so I would assume it to be possible... I could try it on mine when I have the chance

Are you sure? have you tried?

... that sucks, I hope I can get that look for the AoU version then :pray:

I would imagine HTs being resourceful and using the same connector for both HS's so I would assume it to be possible... I could try it on mine when I have the chance

I think I'll try it too eventually, that is my favourite look for Iron Man, no helmet

image.jpg

I have this look for my 42. Bought the mechanic sculpt but it does not fit because the neck post is too short. You have to apply blu tac or some type of putty inside the sculpt and just put it on. Looks nice and holds very well

Back