1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched the movie today. Maybe I should have used that IRONMAN SSC code when I had the chance :slap

Let me reword that - will HT make an all plastic version or is this the only one? It sucks for a 'completist' like me, who wants the Mark 42 in his collection, but don't want to pay $300 for it!

I think not.

They haven't confirmed this but with them releasing other armours in the line and specifically stating PPS, Diecast MMS or MMS that whatever they announce will be the only line that figure is released in.

I think not.

They haven't confirmed this but with them releasing other armours in the line and specifically stating PPS, Diecast MMS or MMS that whatever they announce will be the only line that figure is released in.

Although they did release the 42 in PPS and Diecast. Still, if an plastic 42 release happens (and I doubt it will) I'd expect it to be a looooooong time from now.

Although they did release the 42 in PPS and Diecast. Still, if an plastic 42 release happens (and I doubt it will) I'd expect it to be a looooooong time from now.

Ahh yeah, forgot about that, surprised they haven't done an Iron Patriot in PPS as well.

That sucks. I may have to preorder the Mark 42 diecast but at $300 it's crazy to me. I may have to see the movie, and find somethings to sell off to earn the money for this.

Why couldn't you just make a cheaper plastic version HT?? WHY?? :panic:

That sucks. I may have to preorder the Mark 42 diecast but at $300 it's crazy to me. I may have to see the movie, and find somethings to sell off to earn the money for this.

Mark VII is $250 - Battle Damage Mark VII is $300 both are plastic. I don't necessarily equate a plastic version of Mark XLII being cheaper.

I was in the same boat. I'm annoyed by the die cast. I don't want it. I feel like it's going to cause issues with the details, and could possibly chip. But... I want this suit. I've played right into HT's hands. I only finally pre-ordered it after I saw the movie, though.

Back