1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ysenydap.jpg

And does it attach easily?

It does not fit, you take the neck post out of the HS and set it on top. Looks ok from some different angles for photos but it falls off very easily. You would have to do some modifications to the MK42 to make it really fit.

Or get another helmet and modify the head with the helmet base.

Putting the batteries in the head was a PITA. The magnets keep pulling them out. Ended up taping them together in order to get them in. A little annoyed the switch for the eye lights requires you to take the top of the head off instead of just the faceplate.

Otherwise, the figure is amazing. Not sure how I'll pose him yet. The base is huge. It's going to need its own shelf!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410331572.613771.jpg

Got mine yesterday. Really love this figure. Need a second so I can display him "clean" as well :slap- love him both ways. Stole the idea for this pose from a fellow freak who posted several months ago.

MKXLII.jpg

Got mine yesterday. Really love this figure. Need a second so I can display him "clean" as well :slap- love him both ways. Stole the idea for this pose from a fellow freak who posted several months ago.

View attachment 132711

Looks great! Do you mind showing this at other angles? I'm curios to see how the head is on the body. I can't get mine to look good while looking up.

Hey guys check my review for the Mark 42 and don't forget to leave a like and subscribe to my channel. :) Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't even opened mine yet....

I'd love to be 19 again and have all the time in the world.... But no money....

Nah.

You have a missing piece or it broke off inside the box?

It was inside the box...I think I will just glue it in place since the right arm seem to be okay...and I even took the right arm off and checked the shoulder joint and the inside the arm ring and they all seem strong and tight joints!

...and very creepy that it arrived on the day of my 42nd birthday!

It was inside the box...I think I will just glue it in place since the right arm seem to be okay...and I even took the right arm off and checked the shoulder joint and the inside the arm ring and they all seem strong and tight joints!

...and very creepy that it arrived on the day of my 42nd birthday!

wow, where did you order from that it arrived already? I'm in Canada also and ordered from SSC. STILL waiting for it to ship :slap oh and happy birthday :clap

My Mark 42 will be arriving today! So pumped! Ill post my thoughts later along with a quick picture. Sadly have to work today. Review will be coming later tomorrow after school. I've been waiting so long for this beast!

Hey guys check my review for the Mark 42 and don't forget to leave a like and subscribe to my channel. :) Thanks
https://youtu.be/k1VmzUb1UKU

Nice review, congrats on finally getting the 42:hi5:

My Mark 42 will be arriving today! So pumped! Ill post my thoughts later along with a quick picture. Sadly have to work today. Review will be coming later tomorrow after school. I've been waiting so long for this beast!

Congrats, your building quite a ironman collection as of late, this one should be the icing on the cake:) Mine is due to arrive tomorrow:impatient:

BTW did you ever get your Mark 33 sorted out?

Congrats, your building quite a ironman collection as of late, this one should be the icing on the cake:) Mine is due to arrive tomorrow:impatient:

BTW did you ever get your Mark 33 sorted out?

Thanks man! Yes I have. Not many left that I want to go back and get or anymore new ones I want to order so i'm getting pretty happy. Now building a little Captain America Collection up. I'm definitely pumped for this but I have to say the Mark III will be the cherry on top for me. Sadly Sideshow still hasn't gotten back to me or shipped me a spare body or part for my 33. It's been past the 10 day mark and nothing. I think they forgot... It's really out of line that they really have been ****ing up this bad lately. I may have to email them later.

Back