1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to be canceling my Nathan Drake Side Show figure tomorrow. I'll be using my already flex pay payments to go to this plus my reward points.

I didn't use any reward points on Drake. He was already cheap enough. If I happen to get a Jacob Rahmier Head sculpt then I'll for sure buy the Drake figure. Till then, I'm getting me Mark 42.

Anyone have a pic of mk 42 with all clean part but the stark helmet head on? just want to see if I can overlook the BD scuff with the all clean look

This is actually looking better than the iconic Mark III. I can't wait for this guy. Likely to be the only IM I'll ever need.

This is actually looking better than the iconic Mark III. I can't wait for this guy. Likely to be the only IM I'll ever need.

Yea I agree. I ordered the Mark III from BBTS but this looks much better at this point. Looking forward to the warehouse notices soon.

I don't think the Mark 42 is the be-all end-all of Iron Man suits, but I also don't think the Mark III has aged all that well as a design.

I don't think the Mark 42 is the be-all end-all of Iron Man suits, but I also don't think the Mark III has aged all that well as a design.

Yeah the Mark III has a dodgy body shape which has become more noticeable with subsequent armours and their respective improvements. I think the Mark VII design is the best so far. Firmer wise though, 42 is gorgeous.

ironmancrouch.jpg

Back