1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn't you be sending it back just in case the shoulder breaks? Why take the risk? :p ;)

I will if it breaks for sure! Why would anyone want to keep a faulty figure? No one can be that much of a tool, right?

Wait.... Never mind.

How's your ED 209 holding up? Hope it rots to hell soon.

I will if it breaks for sure! Why would anyone want to keep a faulty figure? No one can be that much of a tool, right?

Wait.... Never mind.

How's your ED 209 holding up? Hope it rots to hell soon.

Ha, why would anyone send a figure back that wasn't faulty? No one can be that much of tool, right?

Wait.... Never mind.

I don't have an ED209 yet, so you can't be referring to me.

And if it rots when I do get it, then meh, I'll deal with it one way or another rather than *****ing and moaning and sending it back for a refund BEFORE it happens.

Ha, why would anyone send a figure back that wasn't faulty? No one can be that much of tool, right?

Wait.... Never mind.

I don't have an ED209 yet, so you can't be referring to me.

And if it rots when I do get it, then meh, I'll deal with it one way or another rather than *****ing and moaning and sending it back for a refund BEFORE it happens.

I'll be enjoying my $400 refund form that pos while you lube it and Vaseline it or whatever freaky stuff you are into so that I doesn't rot. Hint: it will.

I sure am! I'm buying this!

I'm off to the DC section if you want to keep stalking!

Not stalking, this thread is on my sub list

I just found it funny that you are buying this figure with a known possible fault with the cash from a figure you returned due to a known possible fault.

Not stalking, this thread is on my sub list

I just found it funny that you are buying this figure with a known possible fault with the cash from a figure you returned due to a known possible fault.

Known possible fault from three dudes? Lol.

I don think you can call this widespread like the "other" figure man, get real. No amount of facts will get through you so, whatever. Buy it, and enjoy it for as long as it lasts (not long) if that makes you happy. That won't stop my rant, not in the least.

Known possible fault from three dudes? Lol.

I don think you can call this widespread like the "other" figure man, get real. No amount of facts will get through you so, whatever. Buy it, and enjoy it for as long as it lasts (not long) if that makes you happy. That won't stop my rant, not in the least.

I will, thanks. You enjoy your rant, I'm sure it looks great up in the spot where your ED209 used to be.

battle.jpg

Well....this will be my first foray into HT Die-Cast...here's hoping it ends up being a good one.

Other than the Mark I (v2) and the Tony Stark w/ Work Shop set....I don't have any of the IM figures. All of the horror stories about fading pieces and such always kept me away. I've waitlisted the Python (Mark XX) but will be extremely surprised if that converts to an order.

Always liked that Mark III...the "first" red & gold suit (so to speak)...and now I'm just going to hope the quality is top-notch when it shows up next year....

Always liked that Mark III...the "first" red & gold suit (so to speak)...and now I'm just going to hope the quality is top-notch when it shows up next year....

...and the first die-cast suit of the seven...I like this one a lot, but I am very excited for the Mark VI Die-cast...that will be spectacular!

Damn it! SSC site isn't working! I keep trying to order the Mark XLII and it's keeps saying "there was a problem". UGH!! :mad: I've tried it on my computer and on my iPhone.

Damn it! SSC site isn't working! I keep trying to order the Mark XLII and it's keeps saying "there was a problem". UGH!! :mad: I've tried it on my computer and on my iPhone.

I get that message alot, but the item is still in my order history. I assume, in my case atleast, that the order goes through.

Back