1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tbh, the fact there is a delay before figures reach the UK, can be a benefit.. it means if there are any QC issues with a release, UK collectors are generally aware of them, before the figure goes on sale here.

I just watched Clipper's video. This figure looks incredible and I don't even like the amount of gold on it. But the diecast really helps with the metal look. I hope Hot Toys has a Mark II version at SDCC in a few weeks...

I just watched Clipper's video. This figure looks incredible and I don't even like the amount of gold on it. But the diecast really helps with the metal look.
Agreed on the diecast. It resolves my one major gripe with the Iron Man figures compared to Hot Toys other figures; when you look at batman he appears to be wearing a rubber suit, and sure enough if you touch him it feels like rubber. Iron Man looking like metal and feeling like lightweight hollow plastic just didn't leave the same high-end collectible impression.

I do wish Clipper had shown how the chest, shoulder and bicep armor interchanges from clean to battle-damaged, however.

the figures does well at closing the gap by itself, Here what mine looked like when i just placed his arms by his side

DSC_0085.JPG

Thanks for sharing that. That gap really had me a bit concerned. I guess it's all about how you pose him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is the best place to buy this guy? I'm going to buy him but not sure who to buy from?

I have been watching the news regarding this figure since it was initially announced. Looking at the in hand pictures I got very excited and finally pulled the trigger on this one.

As I am a very casual collector pre-ordering a new figure is always quite a big deal for me. In total, I own only 8 Hot Toys 1/6 figures so far of which six are Iron Man. This will be my second purchase this year and there is only one more figure coming up this year which I intend to buy... and that will be RoboCop.

Now the long wait begins until this figure becomes available in Germany. Very much looking forwards to this.

Keep the awesome pictures coming in the meantime to make the wait more worthwile. :wink1:

I have been watching the news regarding this figure since it was initially announced. Looking at the in hand pictures I got very excited and finally pulled the trigger on this one.

As I am a very casual collector pre-ordering a new figure is always quite a big deal for me. In total, I own only 8 Hot Toy 1/6 figures so far of which six are Iron Man. This will be my second purchase this year and there is only one more figure coming up this year which I intend to buy... and that will be RoboCop.

Now the long wait begins until this figure becomes available in Germany. Very much looking forwards to this.

Keep the awesome pictures coming in the meantime to make the wait more worthwile. :wink1:

You have chosen wisely :clap

As I am a very casual collector pre-ordering a new figure is always quite a big deal for me. In total, I own only 8 Hot Toys 1/6 figures so far of which six are Iron Man. This will be my second purchase this year and there is only one more figure coming up this year which I intend to buy... and that will be RoboCop.

Robocop and this guy are mighty fine choices

Back