1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Works for me! I found that I had a bunch of nice to have figures but when it came down to it I only missed a few. Some figures I have sold and at times i forget that I even owned them LOL

Haha I just sold some of my figures as well! So glad Hawkeye was still going for 500 on the eBay. And I just sold Widow

I sold a couple not so sought after figures so I didn't get near that much but if I ever sell my avengers I am sure I'll get a decent amount :) or if I sell light armor Thor or GA Cap. Just nice to know I'm not stuck with it if I buy it. Not a fan of how much eBay takes tho

I sold a couple not so sought after figures so I didn't get near that much but if I ever sell my avengers I am sure I'll get a decent amount :) or if I sell light armor Thor or GA Cap. Just nice to know I'm not stuck with it if I buy it. Not a fan of how much eBay takes tho

Thats why selling here is a better way to go, although when I sold my Gunmetal Grey on eBay the buyer contacted me to do straight through Paypal, which was better than paying ridiculous eBay fees, as long as you dont send or receive anything as a gift your alright

Got him this morning. This is the most beautiful Hot Toy I've seen in a very long time. It's up there with the best they have done IMO.
I'm selling all my other Marks because I don't think they have a patch on it, even with the Mark 42's design (which I love personally).

No shoulder joint issues apparent with mine, but I can see how people would break them if they were used to previous IM figures,
this is a very different piece of engineering (I don't have Patriot).

It's heavy, but not Diecast C3PO heavy. It's just beautiful.

A few interesting things (which you probably all know already, I haven't watched any of the video reviews):
1: You get a tiny and very useful screw driver with him, and the batteries are supplied but separate.
2: Both my shoulder pad/armor sections were off and loose in the box, which gave me a fright when i opened it.
This could be the cause of some of these scratches I've seen on pics? Thankfully my guy was fine, but I thought he was
broken in the box when I opened him. Loose metal parts is a terrifying prospect on a set like this, serious paint damage could occur.
3: My mistake about the articulated fingers, they are in the box!!!!!
4: The neck is cool but strange, it's great you can pose him looking skyward, but it leaves a strange gap.
5: The grabber on the stand is barely big enough and could scratch him. Be careful.

Overall, I'm really impressed with him straight out of the box. Amazing, amazing release.

Nice, can't wait to get mine :gah:

Don't you have to be a premium freak to sell here?

Yes you do but is probably worth the $25. I have sold a few figures on Ebay recently and between Ebay and Paypal fees it is just ridiculous. People complain about the high pricing on Ebay but you have to list higher than norm just to try and recover some of the fees. I sold my BD Mark VII for $465 - had the guy actually paid and not bailed on me I would have only cleared $380 after fees and insured double boxed shipping. That is a loss for me since I purchased this late after market. Now I have to go through all the non paying bidder hassle - Ebay is not fun at all.:(

Yes you do but is probably worth the $25. I have sold a few figures on Ebay recently and between Ebay and Paypal fees it is just ridiculous. People complain about the high pricing on Ebay but you have to list higher than norm just to try and recover some of the fees. I sold my BD Mark VII for $465 - had the guy actually paid and not bailed on me I would have only cleared $380 after fees and insured double boxed shipping. That is a loss for me since I purchased this late after market. Now I have to go through all the non paying bidder hassle - Ebay is not fun at all.:(

Wow thats ridiculous...is it a $25 dollar fee to sell here plus what ever the monthly fee is?

Premium Membership is $25 per year and is renewed automatically.
What is included for a Premium Membership:
Can post items for sale in the Marketplace
Can have a larger avatar
Can use an animated gif in signature (size limited to less than 500KB)
Can create a Group
Can have a Blog
Will have a Premium Member badge.
Increase of PM box from 100 to 1000.
May Use Custom User Title
Can Use Reputation System
Maximum Number of Album Pictures from 50 to 250.
Limited Ads - We remove the in-thread ads.
Access to Premium Member Forum
User Name Changes

Back