1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this Mark XLII come with more pieces than the Mark VI BD? Outside of the stand this may be the most customized and most accessories a individual armor has had. Just wish the legs had some BD thigh parts to round out the damage.

Didn't the Mark VII have more pieces than the VI?

Does this Mark XLII come with more pieces than the Mark VI BD? Outside of the stand this may be the most customized and most accessories a individual armor has had. Just wish the legs had some BD thigh parts to round out the damage.

902031-iron-man-mark-xlii-42-015.jpg901090_press03-001.jpg

The suit in film was 2 toned and in different scenes it did indeed look mustard-ish, so imo this figure turned out amazing.

I have only two complaints the thighs and the feet look too small other than that looks great

Ouch! Thanks for the warning; hope that doesn't become a trend.

The long and thin waist/torso bothers me as well; they're still not really getting the realistic proportions. My only other complaint is that the skinny neck seemed concealed on the prototype and the final figure is very much like all of their past Iron Man figures, aka pencilnecks.

This and Robocop were the two figures I ordered last year; the last Hot Toys purchase I received was the '89 Batmobile last August, so I'm very much looking forward to finally receiving a new figure.

I'm wondering if they slimmed down the abs area purposely to create spacing for the articulation? The overall quality is awesome so I'm not complaining.

I don't think anyone that comes over will notice the little nitpicks everyone has about this guy. I wouldn't worry

Jaw dropping- they did justice to this one- will be a quick sell out unlike the other two..

Jaw dropping- they did justice to this one- will be a quick sell out unlike the other two..

Not at $310. It takes any piece a while to sell out at that price. Many ppl seem to like the look of iron patriot more and it still isnt sold out, and many are available on ebay.

What's strange is my last flex pay for this was scheduled for July 5th... it's not the 7th, I haven't gotten any emails about a delay or rescheduling and my flex wasn't charged. That's a first.

What's strange is my last flex pay for this was scheduled for July 5th... it's not the 7th, I haven't gotten any emails about a delay or rescheduling and my flex wasn't charged. That's a first.

I'd give them a call and see what going on.

Back