1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No kidding. Passing is becoming almost as painful as the prices...

I didn't even like this freaking suit at first. But like a dummy I keep coming on here and watching its progress knowing that I can't afford to buy anything right now. I'm in the process of selling my stuff.. I can't buy this! But that headsculpt looks terrific.. And it has battle damaged pieces.. And the suit has so much detail.. DAMMIT! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't even like this freaking suit at first. But like a dummy I keep coming on here and watching its progress knowing that I can't afford to buy anything right now. I'm in the process of selling my stuff.. I can't buy this! But that headsculpt looks terrific.. And it has battle damaged pieces.. And the suit has so much detail.. DAMMIT! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went back and forth and bailed on it. I think its nice, I wish there was more red and think Iron Man 3 is just awful so that really kinda pushed me away from getting this one. I think Im just going to be patient and see how Avengers turns out even though I thought the first one was just ok, and then get an Iron Man figure from that movie.

I should reword that. I would just call it my least favorite as there were many things to be desired, at least for me in a Thor film. I just wish that they didn't cut out all of the deleted scenes since they added so much to Malekith and wouldn't have made him such a non threatening villain. They basically cut more of his backstory for more Loki scenes, which is fine but they didn't have to cut the film to only an hour and 45 minutes.

Another thing was how they hanged the ending because the studio execs wanted all the Earth characters to have a Parton defeating the baddie instead of Thor summoning lightning from all the nine realms during the convergence to beat Malekith, which I think would have been a cooler ending and to actually show what Thor is capable of since they do nerf him in these movies.

They should release a directors cut.

When I first saw IM3 I came out disappointed, not gonna lie. But after watching it several more times it's grown on me a lot. Other than the Mk42, the armor screen time is a joke, but I found there's a lot of smaller things to appreciate about the film.

TDW is the opposite - I came out of the first watch having really enjoyed the movie. Then the more times I saw it, the more bland it got. It's still entertaining and a good mindless popcorn movie to have in the background at home, but I find IM3 a more enjoyable movie than TDW now.

Neither of them however, hold a candle to TWS :lol

I don't see why Iron Man 3 gets so much hate! I loved it

I liked the beginning but once killian got involved and the mandarin turned out to be a joke, and the ridiculous glowing ppl, i just thought the script was awful and everything got way too over the top. I liked the first because it was restrained and relied on a good script and acting. It never got over the top absurd. Michael bay must be proud of iron man 3. Lol

Back