1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup he's epic. :hi5: congrats on the purchase man.

I originally didn't like this design as I thought it was too iron man to my eyes. I've come to realize though then when you compare it to say the mk42/43, you can tell that those suits are extremely intricate with panels and the like where as wm mk2 is pretty simple and basic in its design.

Though I gotta say I hope we get a more well armed war machine at some point.

Yup he's epic. :hi5: congrats on the purchase man.

I originally didn't like this design as I thought it was too iron man to my eyes. I've come to realize though then when you compare it to say the mk42/43, you can tell that those suits are extremely intricate with panels and the like where as wm mk2 is pretty simple and basic in its design.

Though I gotta say I hope we get a more well armed war machine at some point.
If he were to appear, which Iam not sure if he is, that would probably have been in Civil War.

Well I went and bought it anyway for 215 USD, even tho an AoU version has been shown.

This is my first Die Cast Iron Man, love it so far!

That's a great price, where did you find it for so low? Was it new and did the price include shipping?

This is one of those figures I regret selling. Needed cash for hot rod so I sold this month's ago. It's basically the same as the AOU armor with different decals. Will search for another one for the price I sold it for

This is one of those figures I regret selling. Needed cash for hot rod so I sold this month's ago. It's basically the same as the AOU armor with different decals. Will search for another one for the price I sold it for

How much did you sell it for? I actually prefer the white arc reactor from AoU.

How much did you sell it for? I actually prefer the white arc reactor from AoU.

225 shipped. At the time around 240 was the going selling price. I wanted to get rid of it before I got charged for hot rod so I sold it pretty low. I see that prices are starting to rise a bit back to retail

I just got one for $260 shipped new on eBay. If anyone else is interested, the guy still has 10 or so.

Imho, now is a good time to get this diecast figure, if it's on your wish list.. once they are sold out at retail outlets, it seems unlikely the price will remain low.

Mine arrived today... Just opened him. He feels heavier than Hot rod... Looks great though.

The joints connecting his legs to his hip seem kinda weak, but he still stands so it's all good.

Your thoughts on Hot Rod?? He is a hefty price on the eBays, but I am thinking of taking the plunge.

Your thoughts on Hot Rod?? He is a hefty price on the eBays, but I am thinking of taking the plunge.

I love it... I didn't hesitate to order it the moment it went up. I know it didn't have one in the movie, but I think it should have had a shoulder cannon like WM Mark 2 and IP have... In fact i've been scouring ebay for one every day so I could display him with it.

Speaking of which, could anyone tell me if the cannon on the 1/6th scale WM mk2/IP bust works the same as the 1/6th figure?

I love it... I didn't hesitate to order it the moment it went up. I know it didn't have one in the movie, but I think it should have had a shoulder cannon like WM Mark 2 and IP have... In fact i've been scouring ebay for one every day so I could display him with it.

Speaking of which, could anyone tell me if the cannon on the 1/6th scale WM mk2/IP bust works the same as the 1/6th figure?

I might have a spare IP cannon. I'll have to check but I could put that up for sale.

If you do, I would be glad to take it off your hands. :hi5:
Cool. I'll have to look for it when I get home, I'm working in Atlanta at the moment. I think i had a spare one but i have to doble check first. What's the value of those things anyway? I don't really sell much so I always ask on the forums. [emoji38]

Cool. I'll have to look for it when I get home, I'm working in Atlanta at the moment. I think i had a spare one but i have to doble check first. What's the value of those things anyway? I don't really sell much so I always ask on the forums. [emoji38]

I was going to ask you, I have yet to see one by itself on ebay [emoji38]

But I now know that the cannon on the 1/6th bust works the same, and I can get that for $30 unopened on ebay. So, less than that would be ideal. I'm not really looking to acquire a bust that i'll never display.

PM me if you have one and want to work something out.

Last edited:
It looks like the new AoU version of War machine will have a Rhodey head sculpt. I am super happy with my IM3 version. Hopefully I can get the new possible head 11095362_912508978794398_5253177663519447985_n.jpgsculpt from ebay in the near future.

Back